Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question for the Gamers out there

13»

Comments

• Options
    Game at Bexleyheath had both the XBox One and PS4 in stock yesterday
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Looks like a little bit of ps4 stock is around... think today could be the day I buckle

do it its bloody quality

• Options
    DONE £385 from Amazon, be with me on 13th jan

shine166 said:

Looks like a little bit of ps4 stock is around... think today could be the day I buckle

do it its bloody quality

• Options
    welldone you wont be disapointed
  • Options
    What games have people who have bought a PS4 bought that they thought were good / not as good as they hoped?
  • Options
    Killzone is having it big time

Ghost is just Ghost but much better (if that makes sense)

Battlefield 4 is very good imo especially the multi player kill everyone stuff
  • Options
    Cheers NLA, what do you think is better about the PS4 over the PS3?
  • Options
    the graphics hit you first then there just seems to be more realism in the game play and speed of play,

i aint a big gamer by any stretch of the imagination, but i have really noticed the difference in speed graphics, sound the all round package is just better
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thanks NLA, my sons dead keen on saving up for one, and it's always good to hear from people who have tried and tested it, and can recommend it.
  • Options

Killzone is having it big time

Ghost is just Ghost but much better (if that makes sense)

Battlefield 4 is very good imo especially the multi player kill everyone stuff

Do you remember Neil Huxley from Eaglesfield? His brother Philip was one of the lead developers on Kill Zone.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah I remember him, he has one talented brother its a fantastic game, I have played all of them and this is by far the best one yet