Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Campaign to return to the Valley!

2»

Comments

• Options
    No pleasing some people, first Champions League Semi Final defeat after 4 consecutive finals and you all want the "old days" back.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

our away support is still not what it should be in comparison to our home numbers in percentage terms.

this, the same 200 that went when we had 4k ,14k ,24k and now 34k of home fans go to the northern fixtures and most of them are addicks from up that way... pathetic

• Options

Macronate said:

our away support is still not what it should be in comparison to our home numbers in percentage terms.

this, the same 200 that went when we had 4k ,14k ,24k and now 34k of home fans go to the northern fixtures and most of them are addicks from up that way... pathetic

Maybe,however what does this have to do with the campaign to return to the Valley?!

Launching a pseudo campaigning to return home from our fictitious new stadium, built after next weeks possible takeover and prompted by falling at the last in the Champions League, is serious stuff!

• Options
    To beat Barcelona only 2 nil at home is quite frankly embarrassing....
  • Options
    So who's got some dynamite?
  • Options
    Actually I might return on November 26th if anyone else is interested?
  • Options
    Why not, picnic on the centre circle anyone?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Actually I might return on November 26th if anyone else is interested?

I agree I will return on November 26th sit in my OLD seat and demand to watch a game