Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NBA 2013/2014

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Clippers have just been sold for £2bn!
  • Options

The Clippers have just been sold for £2bn!

Having been a Clippers fan since the 07/08 season, feeling a bond to a very unsuccessful team, true underdogs, with very bad team history, it is crazy to look back at what has transpired over the last couple of years. I remember back before Griffin was drafted, I was in the US and people would laugh and ask why you would choose to be a fan of such a bad team.
  • Options
    Well if they are worth 2bn. Lakers must be worth 100bn!! How can a team that achieves nothing be worth so much? It shows you how much being in a major city such as LA or NY means compared to Milwaukee
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I know there's nothing anyone can do but Donald Sterling being forced to sell and receiving 2 billion dollars as a punishment for making racist remarks, just annoying how he can profit so much from said remarks.
  • Options

Well if they are worth 2bn. Lakers must be worth 100bn!! How can a team that achieves nothing be worth so much? It shows you how much being in a major city such as LA or NY means compared to Milwaukee

Forbes valued the franchises earlier this year and Knicks and Lakers were at the top. Clippers nowhere near - http://www.forbes.com/nba-valuations/list/
  • Options
    Congrats Spurs, blew Miami away. 4-1.
  • Options
    Lebron has gone back to the Cavaliers. Pretty incredible really.
  • Options
    I wonder where Carmello will end up now.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I wonder where Carmello will end up now.

Seems he is staying with the Knicks but him at the Bulls would be good.

Kevin Love rumoured to the Cavs as well.