Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Jeans...Austin...Wiggins tackles Phillips...to Hamer...out QPR come again....Austin offside

1 min of added time.
  • Options
    wiggy defends, hamer to morro, dervite defending, Austin is offside then.
  • Options
    1 extra minute.
  • Options
    Stewart...Wiggins into box....Wilson tries to get lose ball...ball goes out for throw.
  • Options
    qpr throw in
  • Options
    half time
  • Options
    HT - QPR 1 - 0 CAFC

'has been a relatively even match'
  • Options

Golfie you are funny

You spelt clueless wrong
  • Options
    We are currently 21st, a win as it stands would send us 17th.
  • Options
    BBC summariser knows our team well, Ben Hammer and Jason Cousins mentioned in the half-time report.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Kranjcar...Phillips, great save by Hamer!!! that was close...Wiggins gets it away, chance out of nothing.

• Options
    This has been nowhere near even Just lucky we arent 3 or more down.
  • Options
    Cousins has a shot. Ten seconds later we're a goal down with no commentary In between. It's like they're watching it in a pub.
  • Options
    managed to watch most of that, missed the first couple of minutes - up until their goal we were defending pretty well, was a wonder goal would have helped if we closed their scorer down. i would say that the goal, whilst not against the run of play, was harsh on us - we defended pretty well, keeping them down to a couple of long range shots. Where we are falling down is in their half, our passing is poor and we have no teeth upfront, Church is very isolated & our long balls are just being mopped up by their centre backs. Think we need another striker up top, but that will give QPRs midfield much more freedom than they currently enjoy - Wiggins & Wilson both looking vunerable to balls played in behind them. Not going to be easy this second half, an early QPR goal & its game over.

I am using a paid VPN service called Astrill to get the youtube feed, its just teh game, no commentary, no replays - excellent stuff.
  • Options
    QPR sub:

Jeans OFF - injured, I thought he'd just come back.

Henry ON

Second half underway.
  • Options
    Chit chat.
    QPR towards their home end.
  • Options
    We attack, but now qpr, pritch is chopped and our FK
  • Options
    Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    *Jenas not Jeans, that corrects all of them.

Stevo fk, 35 yards out to Dervite....Headed wide... QPR GK.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m
    ATTENDANCE: There are 17,397 inside Loftus Road today, including 1,820 travelling Addicks. Great support as usual. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dale to take it, 35 yards out, to dervite but headed wide.
  • Options
    Stevo...into to Pritch....running into the box...CAFC corner...JJ into the box...out to Stewart on the volley, wide.

'wonderful play from Charlton', 'it's a chance'.
  • Options
    We attack, pritch thwarted, out for a corner.
    coyr, jacko to take it
    in and struck wide by stew
  • Options
    SISS
  • Options
    Alex Dyer has just equalised for Welling,??????
  • Options
    Ekouto in CAFC half...back to Barton...Simpson...Henry square to Hill...Ekouto..Hill...Barton...up to Austin...past him...Hamer collects...rolls to Dervite...Cousins...loses it to Phillips...Kranjcar....Ball in...Pritch out for QPR throw.
  • Options
    Barton involved v jacko, qpr have it, pass it around, and wide on the left, barton pulls strings, hopes for Austin but hamer collects
    cousins, but now qpr, okoto, ball in, and pritch off for a throw
  • Options
    Wiggo breaks...loses out to SImpson...QPR attack....CAFC clear...Green...Phillips magically has it....Stewart back defending...tackles...JJ...poor pass...QPR have it again.
  • Options
    QPR press as we help out, hamer long, but wiggy loses out, qpr come again, they work it right, church helps to defend, ball back to green qpr keeper.
    qpr attack agaoin, stew helps, and jacko, but we lose out again, sounds like good work rate from both teams
  • Options
    QPR attack, Austin shoots, but dervite clears
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!