Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    QPR corner. wasn't one, ball in, Austin heads, Hamer gathers, great kick to Church....Shoots, save for Green.

Should've passed apparently we had a man over.
  • Options
    corner to qpr unfairly, don't know why, they don't tell us, but church has it cuts in, and forces a save from green
  • Options
    'Church was a bit naive then'
  • Options
    good opportunity it seems.
    we have it deep, wiggy, morro, Wilson, back to hamer, Austin nearby, Wilson header goes to them, and pritch fouled a qpr person, harsh
  • Options
    We've had a shot! Keep fighting out there.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

corner to qpr unfairly, don't know why, they don't tell us, but church has it cuts in, and forces a save from green

Wasn't a corner - dervite cleared it off their player and went off. Lino and ref seemed uncertain and gave a corner
  • Options
    qpr have it and build, oneill, and hill, pritch works, and qpr build, ball in, Austin misses out, hamer touch for a corner before Austin got it
  • Options
    craigcafc said:

Up and running properly (fingers crossed) with the stream after using a number of proxies! COYR

Which proxy have you gone for can I ask?
  • Options
    QPR have just stepped up a gear, QPR corner....Barton into six yard boxes, punched clear by Hamer, church clears. QPR still have it. Barton crosses straight to Hamer
  • Options
    Corner on left, barton, hamer punch, qpr have it deep, barton on left, cuts in, crosses, and hamer collects
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Charlton defending very well'
  • Options
    Possession
    67%-33%
    25mins

Shots
    6-1
    On target
    2-1
    Corners
    3-0
    Fouls
    4-2
  • Options
    Watford 0 - 1 Bolton
  • Options
    can't get the blimmin stream
  • Options
    Working a bit better for me
  • Options
    Wiggins on the left, to Stewart.. ball in...towards JJ but its goes out for a gk.
  • Options
    Few things better illustrate how absurd English football has become when, at a poxy no-mark club their fans are disappointed that Hoylett is out and they have to rely on Nico Kranjcar instead.
  • Options
    Burnley 1 - 0 Forest
  • Options
    Come on Charlton
  • Options
    Addickted you're well ahead of me...hold the fort while I reload
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Peterhead winning at Queens Park. I know that's not important, but with my eyesight I had been jumping up and down for over a minute before I realised...
  • Options
    Pritchard...JJ...Pritchard to Stevo on the D, ball gets caught under his feet, QPR clear.
  • Options
    Stephens was surprised about how far forward he was, Stewart was open on the flank.

nattering....
  • Options
    Wish stewart would try to take on the fullback rather than cutting back all the time
  • Options
    Kranjcar...Phillips, great save by Hamer!!! that was close...Wiggins gets it away, chance out of nothing.
  • Options
    JJ, to Church on the left...crosses to Pritch...Dunne gets it away for a throw on the left. We are looknig dangerous on the counter, out doing QPR for pace on the break.
  • Options
    QPR supporters getting a little frustrated, Charlton doing better than had been expected.
  • Options
    10 mins till HT, game 'no longer one sided', 'QPR fans growing frustrated', 'Charlton playing very well'.

Stephens, losses it to Hill...Ekoto...good run....into 18 yard box...Phillips shoots out wide.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I do not care about the Arsenal K.O Emma. Or whoever the woman is on London DAB.
  • Options
    Much wittering about traffic congestion
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!