Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Youtube stream is very good for me at the moment
  • Options
    hamer with it.
    headed challenge, chat about cousins.....
    ......qpr attack on the right, midfield, they have it at the back, pass around, and danger but jacko works one on barton to our cheers.
    A fk as church is offside, we have it, barton on jacko....now chit chat
  • Options
    I've changed proxy settings on both Firefox and IE to '60.51.218.180 port 8080' as suggested by @ForeverAddickted (thanks) but neither works.....???
  • Options
    this is no description
    talk of yann
  • Options
    Anyone's stream working? Mine stopped and now won't reload...
  • Options
    Cousins and church, but qpr come again
    jenus and Phillips, and Austin danger, kranjar, and no one to get to it, and ball wide
  • Options
    QPR bossing it according to Gillette S.s.
  • Options
    Austin...shoots..Saved by Hamer.....Morrison deflects it back out. Shot from O'neil? Saved by Hamer
  • Options
    Long, dunne header, and FK to qpr, barton has it, morro heads, but qpr with okoto, feeds back to qpr keeper
    11 mins
    okoto, Austin and qpr seek each other out, enjoy a lot of possession, Austin hamer saves, and saves again...well done hamer.
  • Options
    Using Astrill as my Malaysia proxy server , which i do all the time to watch UK Tv - the youtube link is great - watching it in full screen on my big tv
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hamer kicks..intercepted...CAFC throw....Another throw... to Wiggins on the left flank...QPR clear long
  • Options
    Gonna leave this thread though as the stream is a few mins behind the commentary on here
  • Options
    According to Beeb site, QPR, 78% possession.

Dig in, lads!
  • Options
    Poss
    73% -27%
    Shots
    5-0
    On target
    2-0
    Corners
    1-0
    Fouls
    2-1
  • Options
    we get a bit of possession, we have a throw in their half, church and we get another throw, wiggy runs to corner, but qpr boot long, morro, pritch, but okoto away, and they get it, dervite boots it off.
  • Options
    Fuckin hell there midfield is proper premiership class.
  • Options
    trying to get the stream and update too, failing on both
  • Options
    morts is the expert
  • Options
    qpr corner, barton, hamer flaps, shot well wide.
  • Options
    men against boys, at the moment. COYR!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Morts is a QPR fan. Remember seeing him get the winner at QPR many years ago.
  • Options
    They have more quality than Palace
  • Options
    We are sounding very outclassed.
  • Options
    Goodbye Horse coming over very clearly
  • Options
    Dale looks to pass forward but qpr attack, danger here, jenas square, and barton mis control.
  • Options
    Up and running properly (fingers crossed) with the stream after using a number of proxies! COYR
  • Options
    Its very much backs against the wall at the moment.
  • Options
    Dreading this one, will be happy with a 0-0 draw with us having 0=shots!
  • Options
    morts praises our work ethic
  • Options
    'Difficult to beat are Charlton, they work their socks off, Charlton are a tough team to play against'
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!