Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bloke in the NWQ who got got kicked out...

Comments

• Options

If he is a chunky bald fella he is often in the NW quadrant acting in the same way, drunk, moaning, swearing and shouting loudly in an area where there are a lot of young kids. I'm not so precious that I don't expect to hear swearing at a football match, but he takes it to an unacceptable level in my opinion.

Not the same fella
  • Options
    Was sat a few seats away from the guy, he and one other guy he was with brought it upon themselves really. They were the first to instigate any aggression and crap behavior around families.
    To be fair though they did eventually sit down and it all calmed down so not sure they needed to ganged upon by 15 or so stewards and thrown out.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    he gets a train back to hampshire and works shift work so he isnt "always pissed" he also isnt here alot these days and dosnt sit in the North west Quad when he is ere he usually sits in the North Upper so your talking bollox and about two different people
  • Options
    He's what I call proper Charlton, old school diamond geezer.
  • Options
    Fair play to him, he's been going Charlton for years and entitled to have a pop imo. At least he ain't gobbing off on football forums anonymously. LIKE!
  • Options

he gets a train back to hampshire and works shift work so he isnt "always pissed" he also isnt here alot these days and dosnt sit in the North west Quad when he is ere he usually sits in the North Upper so your talking bollox and about two different people

Errr... I asked IF he was the same fella, I didn't say he was for sure. For your info I am not talking bollocks about two different people, I am talking the truth about ONE person who definitely does behave in that way and I was merely wondering if it was the same guy. It seems it was not the same guy so thats it, end of, I apologise for trying to contribute to the thread.

• Options
    I noticed that a couple of the have a go heroes that squared up to him scuttled off to a safe distance when he didn't flinch. Quite funny.
  • Options
    It's fine for him to try and get the atmosphere going. Fair play.

But when he is goading people for a ruck, whilst children are looking at him isn't on.
  • Options
    Being a working mans game, footballs always been full of characters.
  • Options

If he is a chunky bald fella he is often in the NW quadrant acting in the same way, drunk, moaning, swearing and shouting loudly in an area where there are a lot of young kids. I'm not so precious that I don't expect to hear swearing at a football match, but he takes it to an unacceptable level in my opinion.

You cheeky sod, I aint chunky and I sit in M block
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are all these children not in the family stand?
  • Options

So apparently, it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to behave like an aggressive spoilt child, ruin what should be an entertaining afternoon (note, I said 'should' - I'm fully aware of the irony behind this statement) for a number of people around him - including children, because he's 'proper Charlton' and has been going for years?

And how predictable that there are posts excusing the behaviour because it's a 'working man's game'. I'm a working man - and don't behave like that because I'm aware that it might piss people off. I used to behave like a prat - but stopped doing that when I was about 18 (around about the time I became a working 'man', in fact)

Finally, nice to see someone vicariously piping up that they found it amusing that the people confronting him about his behaviour backed down because they obviously didn't fancy getting their heads kicked in by someone with the intelligence of wet hair.

I can't help thinking that, contrary to being 'proper Charlton', the bloke sounds more like 'proper Millwall'.

Cue endless posts about mugging off our own fans, bemoaning the lack of intimidating atmosphere at the Valley, and hand wringing at the decline of places for the working class Neanderthal to go and vent his spleen at the injustice of his life.

God you've had a exciting life became a pipe and slipper man at 18.
  • Options

So apparently, it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to behave like an aggressive spoilt child, ruin what should be an entertaining afternoon (note, I said 'should' - I'm fully aware of the irony behind this statement) for a number of people around him - including children, because he's 'proper Charlton' and has been going for years?

And how predictable that there are posts excusing the behaviour because it's a 'working man's game'. I'm a working man - and don't behave like that because I'm aware that it might piss people off. I used to behave like a prat - but stopped doing that when I was about 18 (around about the time I became a working 'man', in fact)

Finally, nice to see someone vicariously piping up that they found it amusing that the people confronting him about his behaviour backed down because they obviously didn't fancy getting their heads kicked in by someone with the intelligence of wet hair.

I can't help thinking that, contrary to being 'proper Charlton', the bloke sounds more like 'proper Millwall'.

Cue endless posts about mugging off our own fans, bemoaning the lack of intimidating atmosphere at the Valley, and hand wringing at the decline of places for the working class Neanderthal to go and vent his spleen at the injustice of his life.

Spot on mate!
  • Options
    Leroy's friend says to him on 18th birthday, “right Leroy me old son, now your 18 we gotta do a 18-30 this year“, Leroy replies “sorry Tarquin, I shall no longer act a prat it's 2 weeks in the peak district for me“
  • Options

Leroy's friend says to him on 18th birthday, “right Leroy me old son, now your 18 we gotta do a 18-30 this year“, Leroy replies “sorry Tarquin, I shall no longer act a prat it's 2 weeks in the peak district for me“

Says the original grumpy old (young) man!
  • Options
    who do you reckon the other bloke they are talkin about in the NWQ is, balding and chunky, I've got a bloody good idea LOL
  • Options

The thing is you have always come across as aggressive on here and I'm sure kids post on here too. Is there a difference between doing it in public or behind the keyboard, I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

The thing is you have always come across as aggressive on here and I'm sure kids post on here too. Is there a difference between doing it in public or behind the keyboard, I'm not so sure.
    Probably quite a lot to be fair.
  • Options

who do you reckon the other bloke they are talkin about in the NWQ is, balding and chunky, I've got a bloody good idea LOL

Chunky? I'd take that as a compliment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some or thèse replys are funny to read If they wernt so sad!
    Get a grip hé was in the wrong
    His actions are inexcusable If hé wants to have a ruck i
    Will but him à away ticket and stick him in the middle or thé
    Jimmy seed stand? Mets des If hé stands up n gives it thé big i am then?
    Wanting to take on ur own fans gods saké Get a grip
  • Options
    The thing is he didn't want a ruck until the bloke at the back of the quadrant offered him out. That's what made him 10 times worse.
  • Options
    How does someone become properCharlton?
  • Options
    you obviously aint so dont worry about, anyway to be proper Charlton you have to have my sons approval.
  • Options

Have you got a French spell checker on!?
  • Options
    HandG said:

Have you got a French spell checker on!?
    Sacre bleu!
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

The thing is he didn't want a ruck until the bloke at the back of the quadrant offered him out. That's what made him 10 times worse.

the bloke looked 70 but is actually 50 hmmmmmmmm who does that remind me of and now trying to justify himself
  • Options

You have to have been born under the covered end, fought off 20 smallwall fans on your own and have a thermos flask, blanket and notebook for writing down train numbers and times on your possession at all times.

Anyone who is not all of the above is just not proper Charlton!
  • Options

You have to have been born under the covered end, fought off 20 smallwall fans on your own and have a thermos flask, blanket and notebook for writing down train numbers and times on your possession at all times.

Anyone who is not all of the above is just not proper Charlton!
    Crap, anyone know some lightweight flimsy Smallwall? It's the last one I need on my checklist before I graduate to 'proper' Charlton fan. Sadly I am about five and a half feet tall and about as athletic as a sloth, so it may take me a while.