Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bloke in the NWQ who got got kicked out...

Comments

• Options
    Bring back terracing!

that would sort out any of these messes with a simple "come on kids, we're moving"
  • Options

So apparently, it's perfectly acceptable for a grown man to behave like an aggressive spoilt child, ruin what should be an entertaining afternoon (note, I said 'should' - I'm fully aware of the irony behind this statement) for a number of people around him - including children, because he's 'proper Charlton' and has been going for years?

And how predictable that there are posts excusing the behaviour because it's a 'working man's game'. I'm a working man - and don't behave like that because I'm aware that it might piss people off. I used to behave like a prat - but stopped doing that when I was about 18 (around about the time I became a working 'man', in fact)

Finally, nice to see someone vicariously piping up that they found it amusing that the people confronting him about his behaviour backed down because they obviously didn't fancy getting their heads kicked in by someone with the intelligence of wet hair.

I can't help thinking that, contrary to being 'proper Charlton', the bloke sounds more like 'proper Millwall'.

Cue endless posts about mugging off our own fans, bemoaning the lack of intimidating atmosphere at the Valley, and hand wringing at the decline of places for the working class Neanderthal to go and vent his spleen at the injustice of his life.

Only proper hard working men sometines act like that
  • Options

How does someone become properCharlton?

well i was going CAFC tattooed on my knob but there were too many letters.
  • Options

Same here, I got to "Charlton Athletic Football Clu"
  • Options

Surely it would say "CAFC" at some times and "Charlton Athletic Football Club" at others ; - )

Surely it would say "CAFC" at some times and "Charlton Athletic Football Club" at others ; - )
  • Options

you forgot the `Pride of London'
  • Options
    I and several others asked Steward no 53 to have a word with him long before it got out of hand. He did nothing just stood in the disabled area and looked the other way.
    Yes the pissed guy was out of order but it did not have to go as far as it did.

If the clubs as broke as rumoured why are we paying stewards to stand there and do nothing?
  • Options

who do you reckon the other bloke they are talkin about in the NWQ is, balding and chunky, I've got a bloody good idea LOL

Oi, leave it.
    As someone that sits next to DaveStorry I can assure you he's lost a few pounds. ;)

• Options

who do you reckon the other bloke they are talkin about in the NWQ is, balding and chunky, I've got a bloody good idea LOL

Oi, leave it.
    As someone that sits next to DaveStorry I can assure you he's lost a few pounds. ;)

• Options
    DPFC said:

If the clubs as broke as rumoured why are we paying stewards to stand there and do nothing?

We pay them to do nothing broke or not. They are a waste of oxygen however the hourly rate they get paid will not attract someone who can think for themselves.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013

Try reducing the font size to about 20. Worked for me.
  • Options
    Could we not have given him a kit, and played him up front instead of Pritchard ?
  • Options
    The guy was drunk and embarassing yes, but it's not the first time i've been to a game and someone has been like that and it certainly won't be the last.

Thought the stewards were the biggest joke to be honest. They are a complete waste of space and a drain on resources. The ones at the back of the NW just looked at each other like 'oh dear he looks a handful, I wonder who is going to deal with him'.
  • Options

I can't help thinking that, contrary to being 'proper Charlton', the bloke sounds more like 'proper Millwall'.

Yet it's ok for you to continue with prejudiced generalisations?

You've got your own idiots just as much as anyone. I'd start to focus on the rumours of you going in to administration this week.

• Options

You've got your own idiots just as much as anyone. I'd start to focus on the rumours of you going in to administration this week.

a millwall friend of mine said the same thing about us going into administration by the end of the week. said it was on a millwall forum about a couple of Charlton fans talking about it in the pub. newshopper will be on to that story in no time.

• Options

Source Sparrows, please mate?
  • Options

Source Sparrows, please mate?
    All over a Millwall forum apparently, Millwall mate has mentioned it this morning too
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Take your point Sparrows, but in fairness you have a lot more idiots percentage wise than anyone else...
  • Options
    wow on a Smallwall forum must be true then
  • Options
    It is on a lot of football forums today, not just Millwall. Most seem to be saying a decision is being made this Thursday about admin. I have had 2 x calls today from people, one in Herts and one in Sussex so not local and they both asked if I had "heard the news"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I read it on a Charlton forum this morning... and I'm not local, so it's definitely true. FACT.
  • Options
    wow did they ring you saying they herd a Yanky billionaire was buying us a week ago ? or do they only phone you went its a shit rumour ?
  • Options

wow did they ring you saying they herd a Yanky billionaire was buying us a week ago ? or do they only phone you went its a shit rumour ?

They never called re any takeover, they just called re the rumours doing the rounds at the moment. The guy who lives in Herts is well connected in football in general, not just one club. He is a consultant and does a lot of work with clubs North of London.
  • Options

A Millwall fan telling a Charlton fan what to concentrate on - whilst on a Charlton forum - is laughably ironic, may I say.

• Options
    edited December 2013
    So East i was correct this well connected guy "to teams North of the River" didnt bother to phone you and tell you about the Yank but phones about the shit rumour.

Shit rumours being passed on by scumwall or Palasre --no differant to the knobhead at work that goes missing when we win but turns up in nano seconds when we loose
  • Options
    And we sure are a club north of London DOOOOOOMED
  • Options
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    Was it me that called if it was sorry I was pissed and on the wind up trying to get it trending on shitter world wide
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    knuckledragging
    pondlife
    arseholery
    muppets

Leroy i applaud you for the shortest but most concise definition of Smallwall ever -----it should be in the British Library.