Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crazy Cardiff - owner v manager

13»

Comments

• Options
    I'm not surprised. Ignoring their argument it does look like he was taking them down. Five points in their last eight games, take away their four points against the Manchester clubs (which are not likely to be replicated in the reverse fixtures) and they would be bottom and three points, and a worse goal difference from safety.

Now the Chairman has saved face in as much as he can claim that Mackay was sacked because he was failing on the pitch - which is true.
  • Options
    Newly promoted to the premier league team struggling against relegation shocker! The Chairman of Cardiff is an arse of the highest highest order.
  • Options

Newly promoted to the premier league team struggling against relegation shocker! The Chairman of Cardiff is an arse of the highest highest order.

Yes he is!
  • Options
    Was watching SkySportsNews the other day and apparently the argument about January Transfer funds was still going on and that if Mackay didnt back down then the Chairman confirmed he would be sacked... Looks like thats happened
  • Options

Was watching SkySportsNews the other day and apparently the argument about January Transfer funds was still going on and that if Mackay didnt back down then the Chairman confirmed he would be sacked... Looks like thats happened

Cardiff are a train crash waiting to happen. The manager tells you (the owner) that you need some reinforcements to avoid the big drop. You pay him to make those judgements because you know feck all about football but you decide you know best and tell him to back down or face the sack. He does the correct thing and sticks to his guns because he is the football manager so you sack him. This is all on the back of selling the clubs soul because you are a complete fecking idiot that cares nothing for tradition, fans or football. If ever a chairman deserves to lose his money this man is my choice. Everything that is bad about football is at Cardiff City. Red Dragons my arse. Feel sorry for the fans.

• Options
    He probably looked at Hull doing better spending less and thought Cardiff ought to be doing the same.

However we all know it doesn't work out like that and they themselves beat Man City - drawing with Man U too.

Malky paid for those results I suspect to an extent with the owner expecting the same performances and results each week?
  • Options
    I think that Tan seems well within his rights to sack both mackay and the guy who worked on the signings

the guy who was on 6k pw in Danish football to 45k pw in the prem and not even playing reg is a waste of the mans money tbf
  • Options
    not sure what changing kit colour achieved financially other than to pacify an owner?
  • Options
    Why is he wearing sun glasses? Asian gangster.
  • Options
    Ha ha 2-0 up with 7 mins to go and Sunderland equalise in 95th minute.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Letting that goal in with the last kick of the game is absolute relegation stuff.

Altidore is terrible.

Hope Borini is ok.
  • Options
    great ending to the game, non stop attacking from sunderland
  • Options
    what happened to borini

really enjoyed that ending
  • Options

what happened to borini

really enjoyed that ending

Collapsed in the changing room at HT unconscious - rushed to hospital.
  • Options
    great finish - delighted for Sunderland
  • Options
    Went off halftime, complained about being unwell, colapsed, put on a drip and taken to hospital.
    I wish him well.
  • Options
    terrible that maybe that's why the team fought so hard
  • Options
    Good result for palarse tho , another point goes missing from their rivals
  • Options
    Classic , Tan was booooooing at the end , love it !
  • Options
    For anyone who has not seen it here is the Vine of Tan booing his own team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol wow the man loves the limelight
  • Options

I think that Tan seems well within his rights to sack both mackay and the guy who worked on the signings

the guy who was on 6k pw in Danish football to 45k pw in the prem and not even playing reg is a waste of the mans money tbf

I believe he has been injured since September.
  • Options
    But a 39 k increase that's just a bad deal for the club

Injured or not no cardiff player should be on that
  • Options

"Don't Sack Mackay, Malky Mackay, I just don't think you understand, if you sack Mackay, Malky Mackay, your gonna have a riot on your hands."

So much for the riot.
  • Options
    Tan booing at the end I'm not sure having looked at it again he was booing the team think it was aimed at the fans then turned around laughing. Think he's taking the piss out of them.
  • Options

There must be some great agents in Denmark, don't forget our very own Martin Christensen.