Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton Wanderers vs Charlton | Sat 21st Dec 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there as visiting family in Huddersfield and taking them to see the very wonderful Kate Rusby. Expect an incredibly boring 1 or 2 nil defeat to be greeted with lottle more than a vague sense of ennui.
  • Options
    Lottle? Is that a word?
  • Options
    First game this season since the Millwall game, hopefully won't be as depressing.
  • Options
    Park the bus then late away goal, 0-1 addicks.
  • Options
    will there be more or less than the 278 that went to hudders for the league game .....
  • Options

will there be more or less than the 278 that went to hudders for the league game .....

I would of thought so.
  • Options
    Out of the 18 points we have accumulated so far, 9 have come against Northern sides, 7 against sides from the Midlands and only 2 against Southern clubs. This surely points to a heroic away win.

Admittedly that also suggests it's worth skipping the Brighton game on Boxing Day, but make sure you're here for the crucial win against Sheffield Wednesday a couple of days later.
  • Options
    0-1, Charlton away win.
  • Options
    I'll be optimistic as well and say we can nick this one 2-1
  • Options

I would of thought so.
    which though?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I would of thought so.
    which though?

less.
  • Options
    In my opinion, our failure to find the net is not only about the relative weakness of our strikers. We create too few chances and unless we have a top-notch Championship quality striker to take the one or two that come along, we will always struggle. For that reason I would like us to play a high tempo, attack minded formation aimed at getting balls (yes, and Yann too) into the box. Otherwise all we can hope for is too many single points or narrow defeats, and we will slide back into the depths.

I am not optimistic about tomorrow. I think we will try to park the bus but fail, and go down by 2 clear goals.
  • Options
    Anyone know how many of us hardy ( and totally mad) souls will be at Bolton tomorrow ?

Just want to check how many mince pies Mr F needs to make before he brings me my brekkie around 5.45 in the morning.....
  • Options
    i'm taking my eldest son , so put us down for two mince pies please Fanny
  • Options

Park the bus, wheel-clamp it, dig a deep trench, erect a barbed-wire fence with machine gun posts and try and hold out for 90 mins.

Maybe put Stewart up on is own after 80 mins to sneak something. He is our only front man who can shoot (admittedly only with his right foot).

We don't even beat Bolton away when we are doing well.

1-0 home thrashing.
  • Options
    me and my boy, two pies please.
  • Options
    Good luck to those going oop north today
  • Options
    Blooey, that Korean looks good!
  • Options
    2 - 0 :0(
  • Options
    Good luck to the hardy souls travelling today. My robin in the garden is singing loud and proud (if a little wet) and he brings us luck (fingers crossed). I feel a 2 0 to the Addicks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A trip to Bolton just before Christmas doesn't sound very appealing and will probably result in a non descript 2-0 defeat. Onwards and upwards...
  • Options

Good luck to the hardy souls travelling today. My robin in the garden is singing loud and proud (if a little wet) and he brings us luck (fingers crossed). I feel a 2 0 to the Addicks.

MY robin is sitting on the fence.

• Options
    Singing a song for you at his own expense?
  • Options

RedPanda said:

This is my first trip oop norff this season so I'm both dreading and looking forward to it.

I reckon it could be a new low for the season, maybe 3-0 to Bolton. We battle valiantly but let our heads drop after a fluke goal.

Burnley away is my low for the season

RedPanda said:

This is my first trip oop norff this season so I'm both dreading and looking forward to it.

I reckon it could be a new low for the season, maybe 3-0 to Bolton. We battle valiantly but let our heads drop after a fluke goal.

Burnley away is my low for the season

Really ? Millwall at home has to take some beating not to be the low of the season thus far surely!

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited December 2013
    No Harriot at all. Thigh injury apparently.

• Options
    Playing a northern side beginning with "B" means it must be a 1-0 Addicks victory !
  • Options
    Minimum 3 goal defeat. Setting us up nicely for the 1 point I expect us to get over Xmas.
  • Options
    We're due a shock 4-0 victory. Today is the day.
  • Options

We're due a shock 4-0 victory. Today is the day.

love the attitude. C'mon!
  • Options

Another pointless weekend.

Nice one!