Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS***

Comments

• Options
    see @shag, you're drawing em out like a moth to a lightbulb. You watch, it will be @ME14Addick next....
  • Options
    Happy Christmas!

(sorry AFKA).
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to everyone on here - you are all the reason I get little work done, but can't go without the daily fix of CL!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas :-)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! Thanks to all you nice Lifers (and of course special thanks to @Fanny,@Granpa,@ShootersHillGuru and @AddickUpNorth).I've only been on here for a few months but this place has made my life as an Addick so much happier.Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here and generously lending a hand to help me.This is the greatest online community I've ever seen and I feel really lucky to be a member of this big family.I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014!!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone, a prosperous New Year, and a special thanks to all who contribute to the live match thread.
  • Options
    Hi Guys, you two who run CF have my grateful thanks and utmost respect. To everybody, thanks for making an old man very happy. Have a wonderful Xmas.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies and gentleman
  • Options
    merry christmas everyone, heres to a successful 2014 both footballing and health wise.

have a goodun
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Merry Christmas to all on here, you're all great in your own ways and together make this discussion board very special, the best of its kind. Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2014, thank you for all your hard work @lookout and @AFKABartram it doesn't go unnoticed. :-)) x

Speaking of hard work Sadie I would like to say a big thank you to you and Derek (Alex Wright) for organising the Charlton Life poker tournaments.
    I deserve no credit Mike. it's Sadie who puts in all the real work

• Options
    Wish everyone a happy and peaceful time with nearest and dearest, and happy times for this big family in 2014
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    A message to all Addicks around the world. Let's hope you've all got someone to share a drink, meal, or just friendly chat with on Christmas Day. It's a hard time of year for many and I genuinely hope anyone out there that is having troubled times, will get through them soon. (That includes you too Mr Powell).

Merry Christmas from a wet windy Sheffield and let's all enjoy a New Year with something for us all to cheer about.
  • Options

see @shag, you're drawing em out like a moth to a lightbulb. You watch, it will be @ME14Addick next....

I'm here - Happy Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all and i wish you all whatever you wish for yourselves.
  • Options

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Thanks to all you nice Lifers (and of course special thanks to @Fanny,@Granpa,@ShootersHillGuru and @AddickUpNorth).I've only been on here for a few months but this place has made my life as an Addick so much happier.Thank you all for making me feel so welcome here and generously lending a hand to help me.This is the greatest online community I've ever seen and I feel really lucky to be a member of this big family.I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014!!!

And special happy Christmas wishes to you, Jessie.

I'm afraid that your signed book will not be winging its way to you until after the holiday as we had a few setbacks ...but I'm due to collect it between Christmas & New Year and will get myself to the nearest Post Office with all haste. Please keep an eye open for a package in the next week or two.

Fanny
    xx

• Options
    Happy Christmas to all, special thanks to all those that put the extra work in to make this such a great site and wishing 2014 will be happy for all addicks.
  • Options
    Seasons Greetings and all the best for 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Have a great Christmas break one and all.

Let's look forward to a year of success, prosperity and good health.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and here's to Santa bringing our much maligned manager and us three points on Boxing Day.
  • Options
    Merry christmas lifers. Enjoy the bevvies. Have a good one.
  • Options
    Great work AFKA and Lookie - compulsive viewing for me - Have a great Crimbo and 2014 all, COYA
  • Options
    Thanks to everybody involved, a brilliant site. Hurry up with the Donate button.
  • Options

Thanks to everybody involved, a brilliant site. Hurry up with the Donate button.

No probs pal, and thanks to you too.
  • Options
    festive felicitations to all Lifers.
    we have no phoneline and no Sky since a lightning strike last week so I'm sitting in the services on the M6 so as to catch up with everything, have we been taken over yet?!

so damnation to BT and Sky and Have agreat time everyone, we shall
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone on Charlton Life and let`s all make 2014 the best year yet!
  • Options

And special happy Christmas wishes to you, Jessie.

I'm afraid that your signed book will not be winging its way to you until after the holiday as we had a few setbacks ...but I'm due to collect it between Christmas & New Year and will get myself to the nearest Post Office with all haste. Please keep an eye open for a package in the next week or two.

Fanny
    xx

Thank you very much again Fanny.Merry Christmas to you and your family!Have a great holiday!And no need to hurry re the book.Just take your time.I can wait :)
  • Options

Another half hour at work and I can start my Christmas!

Have a good'un everyone