Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS***

124»

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant news @red_murph - chuffed for you!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Portugal!
  • Options
    Seasons greetings and be lucky in 2014.
  • Options
    Happy Christmas and best wishes for 2014.to everyone who contributes to this site and to all Addicks where ever you are in the world.

And special thanks to AFKA and Lookie for the amazing job you do in running this site. I really appreciate your efforts.
  • Options

Happy Christmas
  • Options
    Algckquote class="Quote" rel="Algarveaddick">Merry Christmas from Portugal!

Didn't know you were in Portugal @Algarveaddick pal! I'm not far from you, I live in France!

; )
  • Options
    Merry Christmas; have a good day tomorrow and 3 points on Boxing Day!!
  • Options
    ★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★Christmas★ 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ |田田|門| ˚And a Happy New Year Everyone•˚
    *★...~ ~˚ *★ ˚
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy xxxxxmmmmmmmaaaaaaasssssss one and all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Christmad everyone!!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all....absolutely mad in this house with 6 kids under the age of 6...mental but great
  • Options
    Sod that mate !
  • Options
    Merry Chrimbo from West Coast Canada all. Rarely post, but view every day without fail. have a good'un
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all. Got woken up at 05:45 but as my mum said to me "now you know what it's like!"

• Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everybody and thanks to AFKA and the gang that keep this fab site up and running.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and happy new year to all Charlton supporters and your families
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all the lifers around the world. Come on Santa, 3 points tomorrow please!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Thanks to everybody involved, a brilliant site. Hurry up with the Donate button.

No probs pal, and thanks to you too.
    I understand you made use of your own "donate" button this year Rob! A CL trailblazer!!

Have a wonderful Christmas everybody and Best Wishes to you all and to our great Club in 2014 and beyond. Nollaig Shona Dhuit :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.
    On my way down south atm. See you tomorrow as the boys turn on the style.
  • Options
    This...... :)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all. Here's to a brighter new year for CP and the lads, and thanks to AFKA, Lookout and anyone else running the site.
  • Options
    Happy xmas to all, especially to the other 23 on here now.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all just nice to know my love for Charlton is shared by so many. Here's to a great 2014.
  • Options

;-)

Yes , thanks for reminding me Mog , how rude , i forgot to say a very Happy Christmas to our new owners , will you be making the big announcement soon?

• Options

;-)

Yes , thanks for reminding me Mog , how rude , i forgot to say a very Happy Christmas to our new owners , will you be making the big announcement soon?

I hate to say i told you so , but merry Christmas Roland , welcome to The Valley (just down the road from the Peninsular).