Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Sheffield Wednesday 2013 - Match Thread

Comments

• What a boring game this is. Totally uninspiring from Charlton.
  • HT 0-0 got to say I think we should be leading
  • wood to alnwick....he sends it long and out of play......they get a throw...and send it in to our half and we get a gk
  • edited December 2013
    Expected to be a boring game with Wednesday turning up. Zzzzzz.
  • HT 0-0...............apologies for lack of updates...but commentary today is poor
  • If anyone is at home sky are showing the goals as they go in from the championship. No wonder so many people can't be arsed to go to the match these days . Can't believe they are allowed to do it.
  • edited December 2013

Yeovil 3-1 down now!

Thats great for Wednesday, 2 clear points between them and second bottom has to be good news.
  • Bottom of the table yawnfest by the sounds of this thread. Even the OP baiting has been lame...
    C'mon Addicks!

Well Im absolutely shocked you would say that.....

• Our first signing should be à new groundsman.
  • Sponsored links:

• HT stats addicks first-:
    possession............50% - 50%
    shots on............... 0 - 3
    shots off.............. 3 - 3
    corners................ 1 - 2

GOALS................... 0 -0
  • This line up sounds a bit random.

Stephens on the right?

Our 2 wing backs out.

I can only hope for a draw.

Why didn't we line up like:

Alnwick

Wilson
    Morrison
    Wood
    Evina

Stewart
    Stephens
    Cousins
    Harriott

Kermorgant
    Church

?????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Our first signing should be à new groundsman.

don't attack a Charlton leg end of here... ;)
  • ???????????????????????????????????????? is injured.
  • The team looks so un-balanced wtf is Stephens playing on the wing for??!????!!??

Zzzzz
  • I can only hope commentary gets better for 2nd half.....its been poor today....to go with a poor game from 2 poor sides on a poor pitch......right enough of 'pouring out' my emotions.....time for a break!!!

Zzzzz
    Is it that bad?

just like you think you should be higher up the table, it is how it is for a reason- you're crap!

Based on what?, are you here
  • Sponsored links:

• The pitch is so bad it was never going to be a great spectacle...

Jackson is so far off the pace it hurts and church is poor, would rather sordell...

Cant spot the belgian man, only roy hattersley and tony pulis!
  • Emma's commentary is a bit dire. Talks about everything else but the game itself.
  • RedMist said:

HT 0-0 got to say I think we should be leading

just like you think you should be higher up the table, it is how it is for a reason- you're crap!
    Going on todays game we've been better and are coping with the pitch, commentator this end said it's like a sunday league pitch.

• OP do you look like cheif Wiggum from the simpsons?

That how I imagine you.
  • RedMist said:

Going on todays game we've been better and are coping with the pitch, commentator this end said it's like a sunday league pitch.

obviously suits your standard then...
  • RedMist said:

He's sharp OP. Spotted its a Sunday.
  • right i'm bck with a nice glass of cabernet/merlot......just to get me through the 2nd half of course!!
  • cafcfred4 said:

OP do you look like cheif Wiggum from the simpsons?

That how I imagine you.

I always had him down as a McLovin lookalike.
  • Wow this is v poor. Jackson needs to come off and bring green on, we need some width and someone with the ability to at least run. Stephens supposedly on the wing is a joke
  • Gotta be pretty sad to spend the duration of your team's game commenting on an opposition forum...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!