Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheffield Wednesday 2013 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Come on Wednesday!
  • Options
    addicks attacking JS stand in first half
  • Options

Come on Wednesday!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    off we go......they have it......morrow clears......
  • Options
    they have a throw....taken
  • Options
    Hark now hear...the Wednesday sing.....United raaaannnn away.....
  • Options
    NO!!!! my radio link doesn't work. Anyone know if it is on radio? I can't get the Kent 774W. Anyone know how I can listen to it?!!!!
  • Options
    they have it in midfield....playing back to their keeper......morrow clears the long kick....they get it back
  • Options
    they are attacking......alnwick gets it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hark now hear...the Wednesday sing.....United raaaannnn away.....

you tit
  • Options
    alnwick sends it out long
  • Options
    alnwick takes a gk
  • Options
    morrow to wood......
  • Options
    they have it....morrow intercepts to wilson.....they get it back....and push forward......cousins wins it.....but tackled and they send it long...addicks throw
  • Options
    My Charlton Player not working. Forced to listen to the Wednesday commentary. Very biased.
  • Options
    throw taken.....they get it and attack..but poor pass from wickham and our throw
  • Options
    wilson now.....losses it......they regain possession.....but we get another throw
  • Options
    throw taken by wilson......cousins...stewart......wood......yann now......jj......they get a throw deep in own half
  • Options
    8 mins gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:

My Charlton Player not working. Forced to listen to the Wednesday commentary. Very biased.

How do you do that? I can't find any commentary anywhere?
  • Options
    addicks attacking.....stewart.....over runs it......their gk
  • Options
    gk taken.....alnwick clears it long.....yann flicks on.....stevo attacks......throw
  • Options
    it would seem jj in middle......stevo on right.......cousins in middle...stewart on the left is addicks midfield line up
  • Options
    Come on, Corner to us.
  • Options
    yann....stewart.....they clear......wilson concedes a corner
  • Options
    corner taken......wilson clears long......they come back in again....but alnwick takes.....sends it out quickly.....ball comes back again and wood clears long.....but kirkland gets it again
  • Options
    OP, really, can you refer to Charlton as "us" on this thread, or go to your own teams site. You shouldn't have to be told really, its basic etiquette. If not can mods please keep him off the matchday thread?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Rob said:

How do you do that? I can't find any commentary anywhere?
    Do you subscribe to Charlton Player? It's on there.
  • Options
    wood now concedes a throw......and so far we haven't got going it would seem.....alnwick collects from the throw....yann...wilson...yann...wilson.....defender goes to clear..but nearly an own goal
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!