Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Sheffield Wednesday 2013 - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Still no Harriott.
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been discussed before, but what has happened to Harriott?
  • Options
    A grey haired bloke in glasses and a Feynoord jacket has just walk passed me looking for his seat ! Secret millionaire ?
  • Options
    At least if we go 1 down we have a lot of game changers on the bench.
  • Options
    Ashaddick said:

A grey haired bloke in glasses and a Feynoord jacket has just walk passed me looking for his seat ! Secret millionaire ?

Wrong country !!
  • Options
    I'm getting a train up now, I am so hungover. I really hope we put in a decent game and make up for the two Massive non-events last season.
  • Options
    Hmm! Not confident seeing the team. Wiggy and Solly out a big blow
  • Options
    15 mins till ko.....lets get at them from the off......COYR's.....................3 points is a must!!
  • Options
    Lets hope they are all up for it especially big man. Come on yanny. Do le biz
  • Options
    Yep. Need to play on the front foot. COYR!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think this link is going to work if anyone can't make the match.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_sheffield

COME ON CHARLTON!
  • Options
    Just seen this on twitter......"I might be wrong but I'm sure the bloke who is taking us over walked past about 10 minutes ago" perhaps a HT announcement?
  • Options
    Just got in here and the pitch is an absolute shocker, looks terrible and we've not even kicked off!!!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Ashaddick said:

Wrong country !!
    It was meant tongue in cheek, but looking at his initialed jacket etc he looks more like a scout !
  • Options
    wtf has happened with our pitch over the past couple of years
  • Options
    I'm obviously gonna be popping in and out today.
  • Options

Just seen this on twitter......"I might be wrong but I'm sure the bloke who is taking us over walked past about 10 minutes ago" perhaps a HT announcement?

What did it say
  • Options

Maybe piss off now irrespective of the result?...you were fooking annoying last time
  • Options
    Rob said:

wtf has happened with our pitch over the past couple of years

A lack of investment
  • Options
    all gone quiet on CAFC player now....may have to bring commentary from oppo's feed if it's not on in time for ko...............apologies up front for any typos' or spelling mistakes.................COYR's!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That pitch = heavy rain and hard frost ....reminds me of my back garden
  • Options
    Untill ur 3 down piggy
  • Options

Maybe piss off now irrespective of the result?...you were fooking annoying last time
    Stop taking things to heart so much and lighten up, it's nearly New years eve - wawaw.

• Options
    Little pigs gonna be carved up
    Thoug1t u were maaaassssive
    United sold out!
    Uve only got about 1000
  • Options
    Where are Harriot and Gower? Surely better bench options.
  • Options
    Teams on way out and here we go!!!! Red Red Robin belting out right now
  • Options
    We've sold about 1400-1500 tickets, and that's not counting the pay on the gate fans, decent turnout imo.
  • Options
    REDMIDLAND ARE YOU AT THE GROUND TODAY OR AT HOME....CHEERS
  • Options
    Its Emma and our own Pete F today..................COYR's please!!!!!
  • Options
    Emma says Wiggy rested and solly's partner given birth........think that may be wrong way round!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!