Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is the no 1 ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have been fairly critical of Hamer in the past as I just think he makes poor decisions too regularly

Feel a lot safer with Alnwick in goal especially on set pieces, and whilst I think Hamer's distribution is often better, I am pretty old school when it comes to keepers and just want them to keep the ball out of our goal.
  • Options
    If a player is performing well on the pitch then they should keep the shirt. On performances, Alnwick deserves to be No 1.

Alnwick kicking distribution can be a bit wayward but has got a great fast and long throw. Doesn't seem to do it that often at matches but worth looking out for.
  • Options
    Tony Lange for me
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Both very good keepers with different attributes. I feel Hamer has a lot of potential but wouldn't drop Alnwick. A very healthy problem for a manager. I'd look to loan Hamer out with a quick recall as I think he needs to be playing though. Maybe one of RDs clubs may need a keeper - I think a spell abroad would help Hamer become a better keeper.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Well, it's not Princess. No matter how many times she asks.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jlLKNxDbsi8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DjlLKNxDbsi8

Showing your age their Catford. I can just picture you with your jumper tucked in, shaping some moves to that one !
  • Options
    Hamer
    Both are good keepers but Hamer is improving year on year and will be a Premier League keeper in the future
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Vincent said:

Hamer
    Both are good keepers but Hamer is improving year on year and will be a Premier League keeper in the future

I agree with this 100%. It will be done to him and require total dedication, but he has the attributes to get to the very top IMO.
  • Options
    If Hamer becomes a Premiership goalie, other than as a member of our promotion winning squad (sometime in the not too distant future I hope) I will buy a round of drinks in the Lib. :-)
  • Options

You are number six...

I'm not a number. I'm a free man!