Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham Lose 5-0 In The Fa Cup

Blinking eck, heard it was 1 nil on the radio, cant Believe the full time score, will this be the end for Big Sam?

Comments

• Options
    Allardyce deserves the sack for this .. sending out an under prepared, callow, spineless and directionless team to represent the club in front of thousands of travelling fans is just not acceptable.
  • Options
    Forest battered them start to finish. Retained possession so well. Hard to believe it was the same team we outplayed at the valley a couple of months back. Reid was superb again, just sat deep and effortlessly sprayed it about, and got a goal. Him and Yann are my favourite post Curbs players.

God knows what West Ham were up to - any said be gets torn apart by a team playing Greg Halford up front on his own are screwed if you ask me.
  • Options
    They've got proper proper away support amazing numbers up there , thankfully their team is shit
  • Options
    Ha Ha.
  • Options
    13th highest paid manager in the world apparently!
  • Options
    That West Ham team would get relegated out of The Championship.
  • Options
    Two managers there that I really can't stand. My only bit of sympathy for Allardyce is the Cup Semi on Wednesday and why they had to play today, when City got an early kick-off yesterday. Was never going to take this seriously, which is a disgrace to their travelling fans, but they probably shouldn't have expected anything else from him!

Only thing that'll save him is he still has 2 1/2 years on that huge contract. Would be very happy to be playing them next season...either division!
  • Options
    "The West Ham faithful showed their wonderful cheeky Eastend humorous side with ironic chants of 'We want 6' and 'We're gonna win the cup' etc........"

What a load of bollocks!
  • Options
    Will cost them about 6mil to sack him
  • Options
    Greg Halford. Up front. On his own?

What's that about?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching Chelsea, Derby not in game vs 2nd string Blues. Will Hughes done nothing and half the player JJS was at his age.
  • Options
    Harry Redknapp to be in charge at West Ham this time next week
  • Options

Harry Redknapp to be in charge at West Ham this time next week

Not even he is that stupid.
  • Options
    Shocking performance by Wet Spam. It could easily have been 10-0 with some better finishing. Lansbury and Cox could both have had hat-tricks and Cox didn't come on until the 75 minute.

Note to Chris Powell: if you are offered any WHUFC yoof on loan, politely decline.
  • Options
    Going to a new stadium, in the Championship (or lower) with a shit team. The fans must be really happy. Hahahahha.
  • Options

Greg Halford. Up front. On his own?

What's that about?

It's about Wee Billy sending a message to his board that what they spent in the summer wasn't enough and he wants a couple of expensive strikers for January.

Only trouble for him is that Halford is enjoying himself and scoring goals for fun!! ;-)
  • Options
    Adrian from the Rocky films would do a better turn in nets than that geezer
  • Options
    Their squad is thinner than ours.

They've got some decent young players but the senior players don't seem to give a shit.

That Maiga is one of the worst players I've seen play premiership football.
  • Options
    terrible from allardyce exposing young players to that situation ,

some of the poorest mgmt I have seen, no doubt if he gets the sack many will say big sams available everytime cafc lose
  • Options
    They are playing Cardiff away next week - and that result will tell us a lot about the relegation favourites. Allardyce and his board spent £15M on one striker who is long term injured - absolutely no plan B
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I thought sullivans comments on "if i.had known that andy carroll was going to be injured then i wouldnt have bought him" were especially silly

so dave. Which part of andy "ive never played more than 10 games straight" carroll's career made u conclude that he was good for 40 games a season?
  • Options

Watching Chelsea, Derby not in game vs 2nd string Blues. Will Hughes done nothing and half the player JJS was at his age.

Who's JJS?

• Options
    Jon-Jo
  • Options
    Ha! Cheers.
  • Options
    Big Sam has left the building...rumour.
  • Options
    Although BBC report:

Sam Allardyce: West Ham owners back manager

West Ham co-owners David Gold and David Sullivan have issued an open letter supporting manager Sam Allardyce.
    The struggling Hammers lost 5-0 to Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup after Allardyce fielded a youthful side.
    The Upton Park club are second from bottom of the Premier League after just one win in 13 top-flight games.
    "We know Sam has not lost his ambition or desire and is committed to making West Ham United a great Premier League club," read the owners' letter.

More to follow.
  • Options
    Classic vote of confidence. Lump on Big Sam next manager to lose his job.
  • Options
    He was on a hiding to nothing yesterday. Had to prioritise with the League Cup semi coming up surely and of course with Prem survival. I'm sure the board were made aware of his FA Cup approach.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

He was on a hiding to nothing yesterday. Had to prioritise with the League Cup semi coming up surely and of course with Prem survival. I'm sure the board were made aware of his FA Cup approach.

Sam said on the TV that the board approved his decision, he also backed Paul Lambert in saying the Prem was far more important than the FA Cup and it clearly showed.
  • Options
    Hope they get hammered by City and get relegated still.....