Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham Lose 5-0 In The Fa Cup

2»

Comments

• Options

Riviera said:

He was on a hiding to nothing yesterday. Had to prioritise with the League Cup semi coming up surely and of course with Prem survival. I'm sure the board were made aware of his FA Cup approach.

Sam said on the TV that the board approved his decision, he also backed Paul Lambert in saying the Prem was far more important than the FA Cup and it clearly showed.
    Absolutely. Everyone knows how much PL survival is worth financially to PL clubs. Means a bit more when you've got the little matter of the Olympic Stadium to contend with too.
    Tbh, dont think Big Sam had a choice, what with a cup semi only 3 days later with their current injury list and needing to give his overworked first team a rest ahead of it to give them a slight chance.
  • Options
    luckily for Sam he spent his transfer budget wisely back in August eh !!!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Harry Redknapp to be in charge at West Ham this time next week

Not even he is that stupid.
    I've just been told that this is now more than a possibility...

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Riviera said:

? Ryman's had a run on large, brown envelopes?? ;-)
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Riviera said:

? Ryman's had a run on large, brown envelopes?? ;-)
    Apparently sold to an animal of the canine variety...
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Riviera said:

Why leave a club on the up like QPR to go to one struggling; one that sacked you and you didn't even support as a lad although everyone thought you did?
  • Options
    He's 2-1 on!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Riviera said:

Why leave a club on the up like QPR to go to one struggling; one that sacked you and you didn't even support as a lad although everyone thought you did?
    Well thats my opinion too but the person that came up with this information got absolutely everything spot on with Harry when he was at Spurs so I've got no reason to disbelieve him for the moment. Says Gold and Sullivan have approached him to take over and he reitterated it last night, despite Harry coming out to the press and saying he was going nowhere.

• Options
    'Arry to Wet Spam? Wow, that would be a turn up for the books and would show how desperate the owners were.

Bottom line is that Allardyce fecked up big time with Carroll and they have paid the price, you can't go into a season with no senior strikers, that's madness.

Of course, getting rid of Big Sam would not be cheap either, would be due a nice pay out.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

He's 2-1 on!

Just told a WHam mate who is on his way to Manchester in a limo with 6 pals...now pi$$ing themselves with laughter!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Were losing 0-4 at Man City at around five to nine.