Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will I am

Just watching this twat on the one show. Prick of the highest order.

Comments

• Options
    Who the Chelsea Midfielder... Whats he doing on there?
  • Options
    My missus always refers to him as Wa.n.ker. About right.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Why?

I've got a lot of respect for him. Going back in to education to study Computer Science and Physics whilst encouraging kids to study along similar lines. Pouring money in to inner city education projects as well.

He comes up with some silly catchphrases and dresses a little peculiar but compared to the tossers on MOTD every week and some of the other crude and classless "artists" - I think he's a pretty decent guy.

Making an extraordinary amount of money out of ordinary talent? Maybe. Who blames him for that though, he's not exactly pissing it away selfishly!

1) Because he has anything to do with one of those music 'talent' factory, knock-the- last- one-off-the-top programmes.

2) Because he floods my radio with awful, autotuned, lowest common denominator music.

3) Because he showed some promise and originality when he first came out only to quickly sell out and make song after song about "rocking beats" and other nonsense.
  • Options
    I'm with you LuckyReds. Got a lot of respect for the fella. He's not on my list of famous people that I'd give a slap.
  • Options
    Merson calls Chelsea's Willian, Will.I.An. Cracks me up.
  • Options
    Last thing I knew he was talking away, next I know I woke up about 5 minutes ago
  • Options
    Hard day exterminating @BIG_ROB?!? ;-)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

So because he makes shit music that you aren't forced to listen to, he's a prick of the highest order? Watch the documentary Joanna Lumley does on him, look into his work in the ghetto he grew up in over in LA then decide who's the prick out of you and him

I didn't say his music was shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pest control is my summer activity pal, though I do like a bit of pigeon decoying and knocking down a few rabbit this time of year. I'm renovating a cottage for someone at the minute though.
  • Options
    I think he might have been talking to me. I didn't say he was a prick either, I just offered 3 reasons as to why people might think he's a prick. Not really a difficult leap to make.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Pest control is my summer activity pal, though I do like a bit of pigeon decoying and knocking down a few rabbit this time of year. I'm renovating a cottage for someone at the minute though.
    Heard you're always up for a bit of cottaging
  • Options
    I think he's dope!
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Heard you're always up for a bit of cottaging
    Not since they closed the public conveniences up by Charlton House. Its a dying habbit these days. ; )
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I think he might have been talking to me. I didn't say he was a prick either, I just offered 3 reasons as to why people might think he's a prick. Not really a difficult leap to make.

Just three?
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Why?

I've got a lot of respect for him. Going back in to education to study Computer Science and Physics whilst encouraging kids to study along similar lines. Pouring money in to inner city education projects as well.

He comes up with some silly catchphrases and dresses a little peculiar but compared to the tossers on MOTD every week and some of the other crude and classless "artists" - I think he's a pretty decent guy.

Making an extraordinary amount of money out of ordinary talent? Maybe. Who blames him for that though, he's not exactly pissing it away selfishly!</

This exactly.

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

JaShea99 said:

Just three?
    I could offer far more but I thought that'd be sufficient. Apparently he does charity work though so automatically he's not a prick.
  • Options
    He hasn't got any talent at all.

Blatantly rips off unknown artists. I listen to a lot of dance music and two DJ's called Arty and Mat Zo created a tune that was pretty big in the club scene and Will.i.am has just stolen it, made some shite lyric over the top and earned millions from it. Action is being taken by the two DJ's but they are unlikely to win as that knob will be throwing money at top lawyers.

Cannot stand the talentless wanker.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

So because he makes shit music that you aren't forced to listen to, he's a prick of the highest order? Watch the documentary Joanna Lumley does on him, look into his work in the ghetto he grew up in over in LA then decide who's the prick out of you and him

I'll say it, he's a prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blatantly rips off unknown artists. I listen to a lot of dance music and two DJ's called Arty and Mat Zo created a tune that was pretty big in the club scene and Will.i.am has just stolen it, made some shite lyric over the top and earned millions from it. Action is being taken by the two DJ's but they are unlikely to win as that knob will be throwing money at top lawyers.

He must've felt like a right plonker then when the great Charles Brandrith was going on about plagiarism.
  • Options
    He needs to be put down
  • Options
    Re. Charity; I give what I can, when I can to my chosen charities, but I'm still a w#nker according to some people.
    The moral of the story is, charitable people can still be w#nkers!
  • Options
    He even has the cheek to say that it undermines his contribution. I really wanna slap him.

http://m.mtv.com/news/article.rbml?id=1706739&amp;alt=http://m.mtv.com/news/index.rbml
  • Options
    Well I never.
  • Options
    Bit harsh ValleyGary. First couple of Black Eyed Peas albums were very nice laid back hip-hop. Not a fan of his solo stuff but he does have a good musical mind.
  • Options
    Wow, strong views on somebody who makes innocuous pop/dance music and does it pretty well judging by his chart record.
  • Options

and to add to this he plagiarised another electronic song by a guy called quintino -

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/black-eyed-peas-frontman-am-accused-plagiarism-again-001407288.html

that's why he's a twat
  • Options

Bit harsh ValleyGary. First couple of Black Eyed Peas albums were very nice laid back hip-hop. Not a fan of his solo stuff but he does have a good musical mind.

So does Aka Bilk, but he don't act like a prick. ; )
  • Options
    Musical mind?

Style over substance