Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will I am

2»

Comments

• Options
    Painfully Shit style at that
  • Options
    Well, I quite like him so you can all.............. ;-)
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Bit harsh ValleyGary. First couple of Black Eyed Peas albums were very nice laid back hip-hop. Not a fan of his solo stuff but he does have a good musical mind.

So does Aka Bilk, but he don't act like a prick. ; )
    He gets a bit lairy after a sniff.
  • Options
    He helped me wrap up my Christmas pressies.. BAM!!!!
  • Options
    I think he's boom!
  • Options
    “Straight from the gate you were like, Zoom! Then you went a couple of miles down the road and it was turbo boost. Then you think you’d be in cruise control but you launched off into outer space. Out of this world.”

“There’s really not much that I can say but ‘Wowsers, those are pretty dope trousers’.”

“Five, strong hand, ball it up, make a fist, knock ‘em out… Boom.”

“You were dope, everything you did was like super mega fresh, every lick was licked.”

Will I Am
  • Options
    Like old Black Eyed Peas stuff despite not being my taste normally. Anything since then is kinda crap to me frankly, and if you're worried about people ripping off other people's music in the music biz you're list of pricks is gunna get long quick I think.

But he does a lot of good things and that redeems him a lot for me. I can't stand listening to the guy but at least he does good things with his money unlike an awful lot of people.
  • Options
    Does dope mean cool/good then? I thought the phrase you youngsters used for that was "sick" these days?
  • Options

Does dope mean cool/good then? I thought the phrase you youngsters used for that was "sick" these days?

Dude, get with the times, dude, that is like so last year... or something.
  • Options
    "sick" is out grandad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014

not a fan of the fresh prince then? Will Smith says dope in the first episode I think, also rappers used it during the 80s.
    quite an old expression to mean good. not many people use it for meaning cannabis nowerdays though.

anyway..

going back to the original topic.

I can't stand will.i.am.
    He's been all over us like a f@cking rash these past couple of years. sick of seeing the bloke.
    He was even at the Olympics! holding the flame?!

he's music is like listening to a computer trying to eat a lawnmower.

And why can't he move his neck? has he continuously got whiplash?

He annoys me so much I actually would rather see him retire and old Justin bieber come back.

• Options
    I used to watch the Fresh Prince all the time, never noticed that to be honest. Thanks for the explanation though.
  • Options
    Anyone who wears thick rimmed glasses with no lenses to try and be cool is a prick, end of.

He's just behind Morrissey in my hate list.
  • Options
    As Norman Stanley Fletcher would say - He's a talentless Nerk.
  • Options
    Not a fan of his music and anyone from the music industry who gets involve in a TV karaoke contest disappoints me, but his charity work is to be admired.