Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

South Eastern: Bexleyheath line closed after landslide at Barnehurst

2»

Comments

• Options
    Haha thank god we Wernt diverted on the Erith line. I'd rather pay for a black cab ;)
  • Options
    As a testament to fine behaviour of the youths from my home town and high class establishments for those leaders of tomorrow to pass the time of day, may I offer you this as evidence:

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/mcdonalds-sorry-after-banning-teens-at-sidcup-location-in-london/story-fn93ypt9-1226798619122
  • Options
    Spotted one clearly out of their area so bundled them in the car and drove them back to where they belong (Bexleyheath)
  • Options
    But what you all forget is that all lines lead to glorious Dartford.
    THE destination of choice. So good it needs four routes ( if you count Greenwich separate to woolwich line )
  • Options
    Behave. The four routes are to escape
  • Options
    Still no trains going down the Bexleyheath line. Had all day and all night to clear the debris! Shit heads!
  • Options

Still no trains going down the Bexleyheath line. Had all day and all night to clear the debris! Shit heads!

What station you coming from? Trains have been running since 7am.
  • Options
    Greenhithe ?
  • Options
    not train related but Bob Dunn Way which is a main road to the M25 and Bluewater was closed for over 2 days due to flooding. could nothing be done instead of just closing the road?

useless, defeatist country officiated by incompetents.

pp Barnehurst rules
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What station you coming from? Trains have been running since 7am.
    6:15 out of Greenhithe which was diverted along the Sidcup line. Assumed this would be the case for the duration of the rush hour given Southeastern/National Rails previous form!
  • Options

Apparently they're not gonna start fixing it till 9pm tonight...

Why clear it up during the day when you can wait until it's really cold and pitch black
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Why clear it up during the day when you can wait until it's really cold and pitch black
    I would imagine its because they have to close both directions.

40 tonnes of soil i heard. I went up the Bexleyheath line this morning and its been cleared. Should be ok coming home.
  • Options

Double time and a curry on expenses?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

not train related but Bob Dunn Way which is a main road to the M25 and Bluewater was closed for over 2 days due to flooding. could nothing be done instead of just closing the road?

useless, defeatist country officiated by incompetents.

pp Barnehurst rules

It was flooded Boxing Day too.
  • Options

Behave. The four routes are to escape

Yeah to escape the suburbs and go to The Garden of England. The Addicks spiritual homeland.
  • Options

Could have done it by now if they had given the 3 in the photo a shovel.
  • Options
    No trains past Dartford due to alleged suicide at Swanscombe
  • Options
    http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/67027.aspx

Bus replacement service Dartford to Gravesend.