Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHarlton v Oxford - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    see now this warrants the words, embarrassment, joke, shambles, disgrace

no excuses not good enough from players and powell thus far
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Bournmouth 2-1 Burton

Great. That's another b*****y Tuesday night game.
  • Options

Easy 2-0 win, imagine having to defend against Kermorgant with that pitch, rather them than me..

• Options
    Every year I say I'm not going. Every year I end up thinking it can't get any worse so I go.

Well it is worse.

Absolutely hopeless. No exageration to say we could be 4-0 down.

Pathetic. Not one player is interested.

Church, Cousins, Jackson, Pritchard, Wilson, Cook all deserve special mentions for being monumentally shit.

If Powell said before that the cup matters then he is telling porkies. He has sat on the advertising hoarding for 45 mins looking like he would rather be anywhere but here - pretty much like me.
  • Options
    Useless. Midfield dire. Both CBs ponderous.
    Pritchard Cook and Morrison esp hopeless. Cousins frightening off any scouts.
  • Options
    17,000 no way!!!!
  • Options
    Utter shite. What am I doing here??
  • Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA - BBC Live Updates reckon there are 17,000 at the Valley tonight!! - God are people sitting on others laps?

Knock off the 0 and it will be a bit closer.

• Options
    Don't panic, Oxford will have to defend the shallow end 2nd half ;-)
  • Options
    how will harriott dribble on a muddy field
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA - BBC Live Updates reckon there are 17,000 at the Valley tonight!! - God are people sitting on others laps?

How many 0's we knocking off?
  • Options
    Disgraceful that there's no commentary on CAFC Player - mind you, just as well
  • Options

Saga Lout said:

With all due respect, we should be brushing teams like Oxford United aside.

Really? For what reason do we have the devine right to brush oxford united aside?
    He didn't say we had a divine right but I expect this team with a bit of hard work, that are of better quality, better paid, work with better coaches on a daily basis, to beat a side two leagues below at home. Not losing 2-0 without having a shot!
    The right is being two divisions above! Our side prolly get paid 5x as much...
  • Options
    Is it the bad side of the pitch that they were shooting in, difficult to defend/ goal keep? If it was then surely the tables will turn 2nd half?
  • Options
    I have changed strategy. I am now in the car park of my midlands hotel where it has been pissing down for two hours. I'm blowing as hard as I can in a southerly direction and wafting a large towel. I expect a lot of "likes" if I succeed in getting this abandoned. I thank you.........
  • Options
    This performance so far is absolutely disgusting....some of these players do not warrant the Charlton shirt based on that first half. It's like we're hoping for the heavens to open, the rain to fall and the game to get called off. Shocking, absolutely shocking.
  • Options
    Pressures on Powell if this stays the same
  • Options
    Usually one of the last to have any kind of pop, but this is utter utter cack.
  • Options

Get harriot on

Get anyone on!
    Cafc really impressing the new owners on and off the pitch
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This performance so far is absolutely disgusting....some of these players do not warrant the Charlton shirt based on that first half. It's like we're hoping for the heavens to open, the rain to fall and the game to get called off. Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Fair to say you're not impressed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's one commentator that's really getting on my nerves. COYR!
  • Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned but Prothero is surprisingly here , so too is Nigel Adkins and he's sitting next to the new female director katrine miere .Neil Harris is also here and a Martin Allen lookey likey (may or may not be him) next to slater
  • Options
    Looks like John Deere and Massey Ferguson are warming up
  • Options

Is it the bad side of the pitch that they were shooting in, difficult to defend/ goal keep? If it was then surely the tables will turn 2nd half?

Nothing to do with the pitch and evrything to do with an utter lack of application, talent, interest etc.

I've seen aome shit performances under Powell but this is up there.
  • Options

see now this warrants the words, embarrassment, joke, shambles, disgrace

no excuses not good enough from players and powell thus far

Think I'll start up the scapegoat thread again!! :-)
  • Options
    vff said:

Knock off two 00 more like!

• Options
    I've been watching for 50 years, an still backed us to win a cup game. I have no one to blame, but myself ! But, think Chris an the team should shoulder some of this blame.
  • Options
    I'm at the Bournemouth game. Sounds absolutely dire up there. Any chance of another abandonment? It's hammering down here.
  • Options

I have changed strategy. I am now in the car park of my midlands hotel where it has been pissing down for two hours. I'm blowing as hard as I can in a southerly direction and wafting a large towel. I expect a lot of "likes" if I succeed in getting this abandoned. I thank you.........

So you want to put us through this again in a couple of weeks? Save your breath.

• Options
    FFS Charlton sort it out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!