Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dave Kitson obscene gesture - life time ban needed

Comments

• Options
    In all seriousness, if Wilshere can get a 2 match ban for it, why shouldn't Kitson?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

In all seriousness, if Wilshere can get a 2 match ban for it, why shouldn't Kitson?

Nobody there to witness it?
  • Options
    Ginger
  • Options
    Who does he think he is - Mike Salmon?
  • Options
    Oh,diddums bad footballer giving it back to gobby shit faced football fans.

Don't like it don't give it simple really.
  • Options
    Banter
  • Options
    Can't he just be banned from Charlton Life?

That'll learn him.
  • Options
    Ledge said:

Oh,diddums bad footballer giving it back to gobby shit faced football fans.

Don't like it don't give it simple really.

Whoooosh!!
  • Options
    There appeared to be some disagreement with the Oxford 'keeper and some yoot in the covered end.

It was great, one of them was giving it the whole 'hold me back' malarkey and staying put where he was, despite the absence of anyone actually holding him back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I agree with Kitson.
  • Options
    I once saw Killer give the Nescafe gesture to us, his own fans in the Covered End, who were giving him gyp. And I recall with horror almost 50 years ago when someone on the terraces loudly compared Harry Gregory to an "old woman", and he flicked us a V-sign behind his back. String 'em up, I say.
  • Options
    I couldn't believe it when I saw it on the radio last night.
  • Options
    I think he should make him play in the replay.
  • Options
    What he was trying to get across was that he would be celebrating the evening by making a few cocktails.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

A 'life time ban' though, really?!
  • Options
    shortly after the incident he was approached by a Charlton official & offered a job heading our Communications team...
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

No, not really :- )
  • Options

Plaaayer said:

Agreed, a tad severe. Whole life tarifs have been seen to be against natural justice by the European Court of Human Rights so perhaps limit it to 100 years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Plaaayer said:

Agreed, a tad severe. Whole life tarifs have been seen to be against natural justice by the European Court of Human Rights so perhaps limit it to 100 years.
    Are you some sort of do gooder softie. Life should mean life.
  • Options
    My (overweight) mate was giving the Tranmere keeper Eric Nixon some stick at Upton park a few years ago. He just turned round, looked at my mate stuck his belly out and started rubbing it. We were cracking up, my mate was apoloectic
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Plaaayer said:

OK - so perhaps some of it could involve an element of hard labour. But surely Kitson needs some hope to cling on to?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I dunno about Dave Kitson.

Can't we just ban Henry ......?

;o)

You'll never take me alive, copper
  • Options

My (overweight) mate was giving the Tranmere keeper Eric Nixon some stick at Upton park a few years ago. He just turned round, looked at my mate stuck his belly out and started rubbing it. We were cracking up, my mate was apoloectic

So was he apologetic or apoplectic?
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Plaaayer said:

Charltonlifemeanslife.com

• Options
    iainment said:

So was he apologetic or apoplectic?
    Dyslexic?

• Options
    Thwike him, and thwow him to the floor. Wuffly.
  • Options
    A bit like his performance last night-J Arthur Rank .