Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dave Kitson obscene gesture - life time ban needed

13»

Comments

• Options

Charltonlifemeanslife.com

Charlton100years.com
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I don't think you can blame the whoooooshees.

It's not beyond the realms of reality that Irving what would start such a thread in all seriousness...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

iainment said:

My (overweight) mate was giving the Tranmere keeper Eric Nixon some stick at Upton park a few years ago. He just turned round, looked at my mate stuck his belly out and started rubbing it. We were cracking up, my mate was apoloectic

So was he apologetic or apoplectic?
    Dyslexic?

I thought apoplectic meant that he was pissed?
  • Options
    It's ocassions like this that I rue the day we abolished capital punishment.
  • Options
    So professional football is much like sunday league, there's always one ginger bloke who thinks the worlds against him because he's ginger!!!!!
  • Options
    I was at the game but unil I read this thread I didn't even realise Kitson was playing. Has he really fallen that far. Wow!
  • Options
    Redskin said:

It's not beyond the realms of reality that Irving what would start such a thread in all seriousness...

How like you to completely miss the point and resort to more personal insults. Feel a bit sorry for you to be honest when you are so desperate to troll for a reaction that you can't even join in the joke.

Ignore mode for you from now on,
  • Options
    Dave Kitson - he's had a very strange career.

Just looked him up and he basically scored 100 goals in his first 250 games at Cambridge and Reading (including 10 in 34 PL games in 07/08) and then went to Stoke and just dried up and has scored only 34 in his last 180 games since leaving Reading.

Always thought he was a very decent Championship level striker and surprised to see him go down the leagues so quickly.
  • Options

So professional football is much like sunday league, there's always one ginger bloke who thinks the worlds against him because he's ginger!!!!!

It is!! ;-)
  • Options

Redskin said:

How like you to completely miss the point and resort to more personal insults. Feel a bit sorry for you to be honest when you are so desperate to troll for a reaction that you can't even join in the joke.

Ignore mode for you from now on,
    Ignore mode? Oh Henry,say it isn't so! And yet another flag!

If you think that's a "personal insult',you must have led a very sheltered life.

Get over yourself,man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strangely enough, わんけr(pronounced kheet-sun) is Japanese for wanker.
  • Options
    I blame Hamer.
  • Options
    Clarification please. People keep referring to the 'nescafe', but I thought it was Maxwell House that was associated with that particular gesture.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Clarification please. People keep referring to the 'nescafe', but I thought it was Maxwell House that was associated with that particular gesture.

Definitely Nescafe. Have a look on You Tube.

• Options
    Lifetime ban seems totally over the top and excessive.

Mind, requiring the young man rejoin Pulis in his current digs seems entirely appropriate.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    he needs to be punished thus:
    Lifetime Contract with Oxford- pay as you play only
    When unable to play has to watch the games wth the fans - home and away
  • Options
    It was Gareth Hunt, formerly of 'Upstairs, Downstairs' and 'The New Avengers', who made the obscene gesture of onanism in the Nescafe ads. Gareth Hunt - actor, or rhyming slang?
  • Options
    Surely playing for Oxford is punishment enough?............
  • Options

Surely playing for Oxford is punishment enough?............

Surely being ginger is punishment enough?....