Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First pint at Paddington.

Finished work early. Just on first bottle of bud. Well it is the official sponsor of this years FA cup. Hilton hotel Paddington. Waiting for another 2 people. Come on you rip roaring goal scoring reds.

Comments

• Options
    So which is it, a pint or a bottle ?
  • Options
    You were persuaded by Oxfords bargain FA Cup ticket pricing eh?
  • Options
    Paddington service station?
  • Options
    Will be heading over there shortly from the office, where are people boozing in Oxford this evening??
  • Options
    4th bottle now.
  • Options
    5.50 per bottle.
  • Options
    Have a pint - you get twice as much you know.
  • Options
    Moving over to the pub on the concourse. Much cheaper.
  • Options
    Buy a bottle of white lightning from Sainsburys in the station - cheapest of all!
  • Options
    where are you off to?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have the other 2 turned up yet ?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Foreign footballers and their agents travelling in to Heathrow might take the Heathrow Express from the airport to Paddington. It's January and Charlton are on the hunt for strikers. Keep your eyes peeled...
  • Options
    What's the pub called inside Paddington station - something like, "Bash the Bishop", I think?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Foreign footballers and their agents travelling in to Heathrow might take the Heathrow Express from the airport to Paddington. It's January and Charlton are on the hunt for strikers. Keep your eyes peeled...

how's he gonna do that?

he's off his face already.

• Options
    Yes the majority of Charlton fans have turned up. Well that's 3 of us.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Chizz said:

how's he gonna do that?

Someone off their face in a pub on a Tuesday afternoon, bumping in to someone who looks like a foreign footballer is just about the most reliable source of football gossip there is.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

What's the pub called inside Paddington station - something like, "Bash the Bishop", I think?

Mad Bear and Bishop - Fuller's tied house. Get some ESB down yer neck, lad.

• Options
    Is anyone else going ?
    Can't tell if the supporters are wannabe train spotters
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Chizz said:

how's he gonna do that?

Off his face already? On Budweiser! What is the world coming too!! The most overrated, tasteless, gassy, ineffective, anaemic drop of lightweight American tosh ever! King of beers my a***! (All in my opinion of course).

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Mad Bear and Bishop - Fuller's tied house. Get some ESB down yer neck, lad.

That's it, thanks VF.

Decent ales on the pump, well kept.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chris Parkes and his missus just overtook me on A20 at Sidcup on their way there.

Don't think either were drinking Bud
  • Options
    Probably on his way to ask Airman who is eligable to play tonight and who isn't.
  • Options
    1664 on draught now. Tastes like nectar. Lol
  • Options

Chris Parkes and his missus just overtook me on A20 at Sidcup on their way there.

they'e stopping off at the M40 Beaconsfield and getting tanked up in the Wetherspoons beforehand ..... only a short journey to the ground from there and can sober up at the game for the trip home
  • Options

they'e stopping off at the M40 Beaconsfield and getting tanked up in the Wetherspoons beforehand ..... only a short journey to the ground from there and can sober up at the game for the trip home
    Probably need a drink after the game.

• Options
    £5.50 a bottle! You won the lottery mate?
  • Options
    Here in Oldham £1.49 per bottle!
  • Options
    thats cos it only costs a score for a deposit on a 3 bedroom flat in oldham ;)
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

thats cos it only costs a score for a deposit on a 3 bedroom flat in oldham ;)

£19.99!..........