Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First pint at Paddington.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Moved up from Sevenoaks 3 years ago was paying then £3.60 average per pint.....up here still only paying £2.49 per pint
  • Options
    Robbo. Wish you were here. Burp.
  • Options
    Robbo. No draught in hotel. Bottles only. I'll take you there one day. Mind you they might not let you in. You're too funny. Only joking
  • Options
    I dont. Understand. Whats going. On.
  • Options
    I've moved to another pub. The pride of Paddington.
  • Options
    Are you gonna actually make it to the game?!? I'd be wankered and heading home for a lie down. I am indeed a cheap date.
  • Options
    5.22 pm due in at 6.15pm. Feel fine. Well no worse than normal. Not many Charlton on train
  • Options
    Anyone due in at 7:20. Chip in for a taxi to the ground ?
  • Options
    Holiday inn express behind the ground. Very sociable. Doesn't feel like you're about to go to a football match. Nice bar. Shame I can't get served. Too busy.
  • Options
    is this your annual holiday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    markmc68 said:

Holiday inn express behind the ground. Very sociable. Doesn't feel like you're about to go to a football match. Nice bar. Shame I can't get served. Too busy.

Put your phone down and wave a nifty around
  • Options
    What's this thing about hotel bars? First the Hilton at Padders, now the Holiday Inn at Oxford. Pubs not good enough for you?
  • Options

Are you gonna actually make it to the game?!? I'd be wankered and heading home for a lie down. I am indeed a cheap date.

Good news for Big-Rob.....
  • Options
    What happened next?
  • Options
    Battery died
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Battery died

LOL :-)