Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football player names, that always make you say something, "in your own head"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rooney = Shrek
  • Options

Broadway Danny Rose

Oh yeah, I do that one too! :-)

• Options
    sseaddick said:

Broadway Danny Rose

what a "zoltan gera" (i.e what a result)

nice guy Dzeko (said in a Russian accent) cos he seems like a nice guy.

I am ZLATON IBRHIMOVICH (said in an Schwarzenegger accent) which describes his own self worth/title of his book though he's actually a bit shit imo.

So shit he has won league titles at every club he has been at, has an incredible scoring record and some of the goals he scores are just pathetically good.
    I also think that his transfer fees add up to be the highest ever spent on one player, if he was a bit shit I don't think teams would continue to spend big money on him.
    But football is all about opinions..
    He is a bit of a cock though...
  • Options
    West hams R.Rat - yeah rat rapping.
  • Options

sseaddick said:

Broadway Danny Rose

I am ZLATON IBRHIMOVICH (said in an Schwarzenegger accent) which describes his own self worth/title of his book though he's actually a bit shit imo.

So shit he has won league titles at every club he has been at, has an incredible scoring record and some of the goals he scores are just pathetically good.
    I also think that his transfer fees add up to be the highest ever spent on one player, if he was a bit shit I don't think teams would continue to spend big money on him.
    Yeah absolutely, but to say he is a bit shit is quite absurd.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    sseaddick said:

Broadway Danny Rose

I try not to let facts get in the way of my opinions.

however one day if I can be arsed I'm going to put together a video (which no doubt will be hours and hours long) of all the chances he f*cks up. (edit: he's not shit in terms of a shit footballer. he's a bit shit in terms of the obscene amount of money he makes to how good he actually is. the balance is often to one sided but his seems one of the worst)

whenever I see him, apart from the odd occasion he's always been erratic at best. and the French and Italian leagues aint all that. look at giroud. and that carvani dude is starting to show him up as well.
    also cos he's a dick so if people like me didn't say this he would have so much ego he would probably take over the world and make us all into his slaves! I AM ZLATON IBRHIMOVICH! FEEL MY WRATH!

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Kevin Phillips = Bong!

Every time. You need to be of a certain age and persuasion to understand. Been going on for years. I wish he'd disappear as it drives me mad!
  • Options

Sadly whenever we sing Chrissy Powell's Red Army, I hear Chrissy Powell's Salami

When I took to him his first football match, an old school friend of mine genuinely thought we were singing 'Peperami' and not 'Red Army.' Naturally I let him believe that and tell everyone at school the next day what Charlton fans were singing.
    At a recent away game a 'fan' was sitting next to me enthustically singing to the world that we are the famous red army and all I could think of was that we were about to invade the Ukraine.
  • Options
    Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink - Jimmy Fat Piggybank

Robin van Persie - Pinky van Perky
  • Options
    sseaddick said:

sseaddick said:

Broadway Danny Rose

Yeah absolutely, but to say he is a bit shit is quite absurd.
    He might have been joking?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

sseaddick said:

Broadway Danny Rose

I try not to let facts get in the way of my opinions.

however one day if I can be arsed I'm going to put together a video (which no doubt will be hours and hours long) of all the chances he f*cks up. (edit: he's not shit in terms of a shit footballer. he's a bit shit in terms of the obscene amount of money he makes to how good he actually is. the balance is often to one sided but his seems one of the worst)

whenever I see him, apart from the odd occasion he's always been erratic at best. and the French and Italian leagues aint all that. look at giroud. and that carvani dude is starting to show him up as well.
    also cos he's a dick so if people like me didn't say this he would have so much ego he would probably take over the world and make us all into his slaves! I AM ZLATON IBRHIMOVICH! FEEL MY WRATH!

Yeah I understand where you are coming from, but you could say that about pretty much every player at top clubs.
    Also he also was class whilst at Barca, and when he was in italy the league was much stronger than what it is now.
  • Options
    When I see RVP, I always think he should have been sent off at The Valley for booting Hasselbaink in the back of the legs off the ball before he scored that wonder goal.
  • Options
    Fitz Hall - One Size
  • Options
    If i see him on the telly then i start singing

lets all, go daan the strand, Adam Lallana
  • Options

If i see him on the telly then i start singing

lets all, go daan the strand, Adam Lallana

My missus isn't going to thank you for that Dan, I already drive her mad doing that every time they mention Abu Qatada...
  • Options
    Gary ClitFroth
  • Options
    Schweinsteiger = Pig.... something

Iain Dowie = "hey you guys" (ugly fella out of the Goonies)

John Terry = C*nt!
  • Options
    Ian Dowie - C*nt, in fact its a rule in my soccer saturday drinking game that when he's on the screen the last person to shout that has to do a shot.

Kermorgant - Hero

• Options
    Harry Arter - big fat farter.
  • Options
    Zidane - you're rocking the boat.
    Wise- Little boy, little boy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Michael Gray. I always call him Miss Michael Gray.