Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

when you think of Darren Pitcher...

Do you think of him as charlton or palarse ?

Comments

• Options
    i know my bro didnt care for him alot! So i see him as palarse!
  • Options
    absolute twat.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]absolute twat.....

ha ha, you too then. Si hated him with a passion
  • Options
    we had an incident with him at ancona away
  • Options
    i think we all did, Palarse fan at work called him a Crap player from Charlton and it got me thinking... just think of him as a nob who went to sellout !!!
  • Options
    he was a complete bell,but i don't really think of him as palace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we had an incident with him at ancona away

go on then, elaborate????
  • Options
    he rated himself , when everyone knew he was an athlete with no ability
  • Options
    MCS ask your bro
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]MCS ask your bro

yeah will do lol

you spoke to him lately oooh aaaah??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no haven't for a while , is he ok
  • Options
    yeah, you should ring him and tell him to play in the charity game innit!
  • Options
    The song for darren Pitcher

To the tune of "what a picture, what a photograph" for the old one's who know the tune!

Darren Pitcher, Darren Pitcher,
    what a psychopath
    Off goes Cole heading to the goal,
    In comes Darren with his studs on show
    Clap your hands,
    Stamp your feet,
    Put him on his Man U bum
    Darren Pitcher!
    Darren Pitcher dum diddly um dum dum dum dum

Put him in the arthuuuuuuuuur wait stand!!!!

I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Anyone else want more evidence that Palace fans are middle class knobs? ;o)
  • Options
    Anyone else want more evidence that Palace fans are middle class knobs? ;o)[/quote]

As apposed to Charlton fans being knobs irrespective of class! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]absolute twat.....

i'm surprised it took you 2 minutes to comment.
  • Options
    I went up to him last year and said hello and said his goal was great at Blackburn in that night game in the cup!then he went to shake my hand and i said no way you palarse mug
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]I went up to him last year and said hello and said his goal was great at Blackburn in that night game in the cup!then he went to shake my hand and i said no way you palarse mug

lmfao
  • Options
    He does matchday entertainment at the Valley now so like the prodigal son should be forgiven and embraced back into the family.

Colin Walsh summed it up when describing the build up to TFGBATV when he describe pitchers pass as "quite good for such a limited player"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]He does matchday entertainment at the Valley now

15 years too late ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think of his goal at Blackburn in the cup. I think of him as a good hard-working player. I don't think of him as a Palace player - I always remember him in a Charlton shirt. I think some of you guys are being too hard on him.
  • Options
    I remember him coming back to do the half time draw and getting pelters
  • Options
    Jimmy Melrose... i think its something to do with what he said when he joined palace...about them being a big club etc, some people obviously have longer memories.

I asked him about it at the Centenary do and he denied any slagging and didnt understand why the charlton fans didnt like him.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Jimmy Melrose... i think its something to do with what he said when he joined palace...about them being a big club etc, some people obviously have longer memories.

I asked him about it at the Centenary do and he denied any slagging and didnt understand why the charlton fans didnt like him.[/quote]

I thought it had more to do with an inflated opinion of his ability, the story I heard was that he wanted a transfer, thinking he should be playing at a bigger/better club and took to wearing a Micky Mouse badge. When asked about its significance he said it was because he played for a Micky Mouse club...
  • Options
    man was a complete knob so many experiences of hating him i remember us all turning away when he was taking a penalty against weller si hitting him with his bag on the way back fom ancona and then apologising for a apologising one of my favorites was when he was being interviewed for tv at the valley after he had left to join them and his face was a picture when everyone was walking past caning him, and the goal against blackburn was not going in before the deflection cant think of a charlton player ive ever hated more
  • Options
    sorry penalty against welling froidian slip
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]He does matchday entertainment at the Valley now so like the prodigal son should be forgiven and embraced back into the family.

Club doing him a favour after falling on hard times.

Certainly not someone i'd want to be entertained by...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    "Charlton fans have short memory`s" were the words mentioned I think, Wrong Darren, most of us have long memory`s.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]I went up to him last year and said hello and said his goal was great at Blackburn in that night game in the cup!then he went to shake my hand and i said no way you palarse mug

He was in Crossbars for the WHU match speaking with Paul Mortimer. Weegie and I went up to Morts to ask if we could have our photo taken with him. Pitcher tried to muscle his way in and I nudged him out of the way. No way was he going to have his picture taken with me...
  • Options
    Where do I start, the man was up his own arris.
    The type of bloke who would go out of his way to say how much he earned compared to us fans.
    It was Cheeserolls in his drunken state that bashed his bag through Pitcher on the plane and apologised without realising who it was he hit.
    So consequently, Cheeserolls was so upset that he apologised to Pitcher, he felt the need to apologise to me, Ohh Ahh and Peakey.
    Pitchers efforts on the field were particularly crap in Ancona, more of the treading water, slow and useless sideways football, we reacted and he heard!
    As there was only about 200 fans in the away section and not too many more in the home end, Pitcher being on the right quite close to us, he could hear our cries of "youre shit Pitcher". Mind you we didnt lose the game which was funny. Ohh Ahh threw his tee shirt on the pitch after the game, as a gesture to the players!
    Soon after the game Pitcher went out of his way to find out who was taunting him and requested that i should be banned from the club!
    Charlton told him they could not do this due the amount of money I had put into the club to save them (remember the first lot of 10 year season tickets?).
    Anyway, as much as i hated him, I loved the mercurial skills of Mortimer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!