Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want in the next round of the cup? (ed. Sheff W away)

Comments

• Options
    How many will come up for this?
  • Options
    Happy with that, real chance of a 1/4 final!
  • Options
    As disappointing as it comes BUT that lot down the road got to the final with crap draws like that so you never know...
  • Options

At least one Championship side will be in the Quarter Finals, why not us?.

This!
  • Options
    Very winnable and believe we can do it! No reason why we can't get the the QF's and have the possibility of a championship team.
  • Options
    robroy said:

When their ball came out I said to my Mrs 100% will be ball number 4 and us. Just knew we would get them

Snap - said to our kid, "that's all set up for us now".
  • Options
    If Sheffield Utd beat Fulham, I guess one of the games will be on the Sunday?
  • Options

2 mini bus worth at least.

• Options

At least one Championship side will be in the Quarter Finals, why not us?

This.

And why not?
  • Options

@Stewart - you get the tickets squire and I'll pay you on the day. Saves me the hassle ;-)

consider it done buddy.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

A few hundred with a few thousand complaining about not being able to get a ticket for the quarter final.

• Options
    2 of the four big names will be gone in the quarter final. We need to throw the elephant and the grand piano at Wednesday to make sure we get there. We have won our past 2 away cup games, why not a 3rd, we could be buzzing with confidence on that part.

COYR
  • Options
    Good draw... Que sera, sera!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

How many will come for this?

I've already come, I was that excited.
  • Options
    Micheal Vaughan is a tool
  • Options
    Is it still no beer in the way end worst ground ever
  • Options
    Stewart said:

@Stewart - you get the tickets squire and I'll pay you on the day. Saves me the hassle ;-)

consider it done buddy.

Sweet!
  • Options
    Bet there are a few owls fans who pebble dashed their sofas knowing the mighty CAFC are on there way.
  • Options
    We have a decent chance of going through, but away is annoying.
  • Options
    After No. 9 Arsenal will play No. Four...teen . Typical thought we had our payday for a split second, but you knew the moment massives got drawn it was going to be us.

Still we have a 50/50 chance to go further.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014

Delighted, may be in a minority but now we're on a run want it to continue. Fancy us at Wednesday in a proper ground, decent beer and a big end to fill oooer.

Would like us to take a big following for this one. Every game is more money for the club. Let's hope we can get through into the quarters!!!
  • Options
    Oakster said:

What would be the 3 most depressing/uninspiring draws

Sheff Wed/Utd - Charlton
    Wigan - Charlton
    Hull - Charlton

That'll be us that will...

that's us that is...
  • Options
    Yeah, okay. I'll try to be happy. I sort of half predicted this, but I really wanted a home tie. I remember us going out in the fifth round at Molyneux and Portman Road back in the seventies and being gutted, but that was against top flight opposition.
    Hell, maybe we'll keep up our recent form and win.
  • Options
    Lol
    Such a dull draw
    We're just dull and have to live with it

70% 5th round .......... 25% Quarter final misery ........... 4.9% Wemberlee and semi final heartbreak.......... 0.08% FA Cup runners up .......... 0.02% FA Cup Winners !!!

• Options
    It's interesting that the 4 'big' teams drew each other. I'm quite happy with this draw. 6th round here we come :-)
  • Options
    We aren't very good, they aren't very good. On a proper pitch we have every chance of making the quaters
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    You could of had man utd,Chelsea,arsenal,Liverpool,Barcelona,juventus,Carlisle utd

We would of got Carlisle away. Someone has put a voodoo spell on us.
  • Options
    We have a decent chance of going through now we are away
  • Options
    It'll be 10 quid/ £5 quid this game.
  • Options

It'll be 10 quid/ £5 quid this game.

Good price point. Will your lot sell out this game?