Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want in the next round of the cup? (ed. Sheff W away)

Comments

• Options
    When their ball came out I said to my Mrs 100% will be ball number 4 and us. Just knew we would get them
  • Options
    I'm happy, a tie we can win and a good night out after.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We'll be revved up...full house etc lol

The Wednesday forum must be pretty awful for your constant appearances here... Let's hope Massive do decent tickets prices...
  • Options
    Very winnable. Be good if we take a few up there.
  • Options

dont know how a many CAFC fans watched the draw but i bet 100% went "FFS"

Not me. Wanted them as it's winnable and a five minute drive.

• Options
    this is a winnable game lads lets be posative.think of the money we get when we get to wemberly
  • Options
    it was us, sheff wed and four prem clubs left to be drawn and you just knew once sheff wed came out we were next! wonder if we'll be live on telly?!!!
  • Options
    lol it just had to be! Winnable game though.
  • Options
    I'm glad it's away though.
  • Options
    Feel a bit gutted but optimistic as well - we have a chance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who's going to go? I'dike to see us sell the away end out up there.
  • Options
    Just swore in front of a customer listening to that shite. Oops
  • Options
    No glamour, but just about as winnable a tie as we could have hoped for.
  • Options
    Quarter finals here we come!
  • Options
    Cant even book train tickets yet as Sheffield United are potentially at home that day.

Crap draw but Sheffield is always a good away day.
  • Options
    We will win this one.
  • Options

dont know how a many CAFC fans watched the draw but i bet 100% went "FFS"

I actually thought 'ooh that's handy' ;-)
  • Options
    *throws toys out of pram*
  • Options
    Beat Sheffield wed beat Sheffield utd in the quarters then Wembley here we come!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another positive for me is that the mrs now believes I have psychic powers, having correctly predicted both huddersfield away and massive away!
  • Options
    Brilliant draw ... in our own hands...let's see
  • Options
    @Stewart - you get the tickets squire and I'll pay you on the day. Saves me the hassle ;-)
  • Options
    We can beat two bob Wednesday. On there own turf. If it goes to a replay we can win that aswell
  • Options
    Feel like the kid that wanted a PS4 for Christmas, and got an orange instead....
  • Options
    If it's anything like 05 it will be a good day out!! And it's winnable. Beat sheff wed away and we're one game from Wembley.
  • Options
    Where's nice to stay for a night near Sheffield? Don't suggest Leeds or Donnie!
  • Options

I tell ya, there is some great big boring soddin curse that overlooks our club

Yeah, the FA and their heated balls ;-)
  • Options
    Delighted, may be in a minority but now we're on a run want it to continue. Fancy us at Wednesday in a proper ground, decent beer and a big end to fill oooer.