Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Do Not Believe It !!!!!!

Yes .. Sheffield Wednesday

Comments

• Options
    Unbelievable!!!! What do we have to do to get a decent tie??? No wonder the romance of the cup is dead!!!
  • Options
    Told you it would happen. Operation Pig should be spit-roasted. Well, at least it's winnable...
  • Options
    We will win this tie.
  • Options
    ^^^^ hahahaha
  • Options
    Wednesday- play in blue stripes and in Yorkshire, sound familiar.
  • Options
    so the big 4 play each other...gives us a shout in the 6th round!!!
  • Options
    our favourite county and colours
    cafcdan18 said:

Wednesday- play in blue stripes and in Yorkshire, sound familiar.

• Options
    Sixth round here we come. :-) Then we'll get the tasty draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS
  • Options
    It's not the 6th round it'll be the quarter finals
  • Options
    Easily winnable, JJ free kick done and dusted. Laugh at the piggies cry and then on our way to the quarters.
  • Options
    If I'm honest I'm happy its away, think we have a better chance than playing on our swamp...
  • Options
    Well at least it gives our pitch another weekend off blah blah blah
  • Options
    What you lot on about we drew weds its our cup final they are maaaasive

Could be the cup shock of the year
  • Options
    did we not beat Wednesday in the 5th round before we got Mbro?
  • Options
    With the number of prem teams left we could do well... in a totally uninspiring cup.
  • Options
    We can do that
  • Options
    Just took dog for walk in an effort to calm down.

Sheffield U will prob get knocked out leaving us and Sheffield W as lowest ranked teams left. We are not good at home.

One of best draws we could have got if we want to win the cup.

They will think the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    winable, away from our mud patch, we have a good record against them, the top teams playing each other.

good draw
  • Options
    Everyone's reaction to the draw I can imagine...
  • Options
    Someone has definitely cursed us in these cups, every year it's the dullest games possible.
  • Options
    Who needs man city when u draw the sheffield massive
  • Options
    we were due in Yorkshire that weekend in any case .. v Leeds
  • Options
    FFS! Think of the inoculations!
  • Options

Someone has definitely cursed us in these cups, every year it's the dullest games possible.

Madness. Best chance we've had in years to get to the quarter finals of the FA Cup and people are upset that we have been given a winnable game?
  • Options
    Possible through to next round if so would be the highlight of the careers for some of our players
  • Options
    I said yesterday I bet we get them in the next round away! Bring it on and we will never have a better chance as I would prefer this to be away than at home.
  • Options
    What's all this nonsense about drawing a big team? Don't people realise that if you get winnable games and get through, then either you get a big team in a later round which is far more exciting anyway, or you win the competition?

People moan on here when Palace or Millwall get to a semi or a final but seem not to realise that this is how best to do it.