Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Donny match thread 28/1/14

Comments

• Options
    5 minutes ago
    @yanntheman
    Why de fock am I playeeing at right back?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

It says powelly picks the team

I am sitting in a maternity unit 5 weeks before I should be as the wife is feeling the affects of an infection

Mum and baby getting better and fortunately right now the baby is still where it should be

So come on you reds make tonight a better night than the last shite 24 hrs I have had

quite right about Powell

... and all the best at the hospital mate
    Ditto....all the best at the hospital, puts football into perspective, it's only a game....though a very important one tonight.
  • Options
    Good line up and tactics i feel. Lennon i think is due a chance after doing well in the cup. Harriott, Sordell and Green to put on if we're behind and Wood, Piggott and Ajdarevic if we're sitting on a lead. Decent.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014

I am sitting in a maternity unit 5 weeks before I should be as the wife is feeling the affects of an infection

Mum and baby getting better and fortunately right now the baby is still where it should be

So come on you reds make tonight a better night than the last shite 24 hrs I have had

All the best for you and the NLA family.

A good performance would be a tonic for everybody.
  • Options

I Also where is Morgan Fox?

He'll be in the stand watching, having made the journey for nothing.

• Options
    How many fans we expecting from the mighty addicks tonight? 300? 400 at a push?
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Just logged in. Hope things are ok NLA. Thoughts with you. That line up puts fears to rest for me. Alnwick in goal puts nonsense about Thuram having to start to rest and reassures that CP is still boss. Stephens and Kerm both starting and another chance for Lennon and Ajdarevic. As good as it gets right now IMO.
  • Options
    think possibly 4-4-2
    Lennon Morrison Dervite Wilson / Cousins
    Evina Jackson Stephens Cousins /Wilson
    Church Kermogrant
  • Options

stonemuse said:

quite right about Powell

... and all the best at the hospital mate
    Ditto....all the best at the hospital, puts football into perspective, it's only a game....though a very important one tonight.
    This...hope all goes well @Northlondonaddick..............COYR's put a smile on NLA's face (and everyone else's as well)
  • Options
    Evening Red, evening all.
    All the travelling Addicks at the Keepmoat Stadium this evening are heroes, Seths predicts 244 of us.
    Will try to relay updates from a Doncaster Rovers perspective, as others see us so to speak. Apologies in advance for my slowness and my typos as we go along.

Will be interesting to see how this group stack up in team formation, especially in wide right attacking areas. Will that be the Church role?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all the best nla.
  • Options
    Evening Seth thanks as always mate
  • Options
    Hope all goes well for you NLA.
  • Options
    Reassuring to see CP has picked his own team too - the loanees are on the bench.
  • Options

The good: Yann and Dale back
    The bad: That defense has never played together. Missing 3 starters.

The Ugly
    Dowie
  • Options
    morrison-DD-lennon
    cousins-jackson
    wilson-stephens-evina
    kermogant-church
    3-2-3-2
    its different
  • Options
    Good luck NLA.
  • Options
    Best wishes NLA and mrs NLA.

COYR!
  • Options
    or could dervite be playing in front of a back 4,bit confused with leavin woods out
  • Options
    Good evening Red, relying on you 100% tonight as the cloud cover is so thick its knocked out my BBC reception, and I recently freed myself from Sky.

I hope CP has got Ceddy sorted out, that's about all I can say.

And good luck NLA!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Donny announcer giving a full history of CAFC for the crowd...........how strange?
  • Options

Good evening Red, relying on you 100% tonight as the cloud cover is so thick its knocked out my BBC reception, and I recently freed myself from Sky.

And good luck NLA!

Evening Prague......hope things are ok?
  • Options
    First off - hope all is well nla, sending you positive thoughts mate.

As for work - they can F**K OFF. Couldn't leave early so couldn't make it. Sorry @Stewart see you at Hillsborough squire.

Come on you Addicks!!!! Got a decent feeling about tonight.
  • Options
    C'mon you Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicks!!!!!!

• Options

Donny announcer giving a full history of CAFC for the crowd...........how strange?

Delayed kick off then?
  • Options
    Good luck to Mr and Mrs NLA

Interesting selection. Good to see CP in charge. Hope he's right with the selection.
  • Options

And good luck NLA!

Evening Prague......hope things are ok?
    Ok, thanks mate. In photo framing phase this week.

How can BBC London claim there are international rights issues before the sodding games kick off? Can't even listen to the previews online.

• Options
    All games are good to win, but this would be a big win for us. Hope we don't set out negatively.
  • Options
    Player has gone dead at the moment, well for me anyway.
    Red are you getting it?
  • Options
    OK we are back.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!