Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can the 100% Support banner come down yet?

edited January 2014 in General Charlton
Seeing as it isn't 100% anymore........

EDIT - nor never was.

Comments

• what made you suggest that then?
  • Yes, because that's really important.
  • But he might have 100% support from the owners of the site so should stay up.

Not sure they have claimed he has 100% support from 100% of the fans.
  • It's up to those who run the site.

If you don't feel that way then I'm sure Ittv would welcome you with open arms
  • Keep it up.
  • I like the banner. It works for me.
  • Until he's sacked, it should stay. You probably only need wait a few days, if that.
  • Democracy!!!!

Poll anyone?
  • Democracy!!!!

Poll anyone?

Cor yeah, I'm hank
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

It's up to those who run the site.

If you don't feel that way then I'm sure Ittv would welcome you with open arms

So you can post on this site if you support Powelly 100% ? How weird

• Oh sorry, thought you said roll
  • even though it has CP's face on i think the 100% support is for the club, which all of us have
  • No - anyone can post here. But you'll be surrounded by like minded folk on ittv if you want to slag Powell off constantly.
  • Why aren't you allowed to slag him off on CL.
  • If Charlton Life take that banner down i'm going to cancel my yearly subscription.

Oh hang on...
  • Swisdom said:

No - anyone can post here. But you'll be surrounded by like minded folk on ittv if you want to slag Powell off constantly.

Nah, they don't have a 0% support banner for Powell
  • edited January 2014
    I think Powell needs to make an appointment with RD and tell him to back him or he will resign. He is out of contract in the summer anyway. We were happy when we were taken over as we thought that even a conservative and tight new owner would invest some funds! How wrong we may have been.
  • Sponsored links:

Where have you got this idea? People can say say what they like and then other people can disagree with them.

Where have you got this idea? People can say say what they like and then other people can disagree with them.
  • I think Powell needs to make an appointment with RD and tell him to back him or he will resign. He is out of contract in the summer anyway. We were happy when we were taken over as we thought that even a conservative and tight new owner would invest some funds! How wrong we may have been.

Funds and new players didn't impact ronight
  • Uboat said:

Why aren't you allowed to slag him off on CL.

Twice if they like

:-)
  • I wonder if we'll have the Same banner when we employ avram grant and go down and we'll think Powell hasn't that bad after all
  • PL54 said:

Seeing as it isn't 100% anymore........

EDIT - nor never was.

What if it was just changed to 90%? ;-)
  • I wonder if we'll have the Same banner when we employ avram grant and go down and we'll think Powell hasn't that bad after all

Please send me another PM
  • edited January 2014
    PL54 said:

I wonder if we'll have the Same banner when we employ avram grant and go down and we'll think Powell hasn't that bad after all

Please send me another PM
    Oh wow have you got nothing going on in your life to comment on everything I post ?