Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would make you happy right now?

With all the doom and gloom surrounding CL this week I wanted to pose this question.

Please try and keep it relevant to CAFC and the current goings on.

Comments

• Options
    Darren Bent on loan?
  • Options
    A pasty and a bar of chocolate.
  • Options
    Realistically speaking, nothing. Absolutely love watching Yann Kermorgant play for us, and he is pretty much irreplaceable at this stage IMO.
  • Options
    A pair of trousers that weren't so f*cking tight.
  • Options
    Rachel Riley
  • Options
    Powell and yann signing new contracts
  • Options
    my wife and unborn buby to come home from Hosp not a hope of that before Sat though

alternatively 2 decent strikers a attacking CM and a new decent CB
  • Options
    bournemouth kicked out of the league for fielding ineligible player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A bit of communication coming out of the club would be a start.......
  • Options
    A player in the positions: RB, LB, RM, LM, CM, CFx2.
  • Options
    A winger, a playmaker and a goalscoring striker. Better replacements for any players we sell.
  • Options

my wife and unborn buby to come home from Hosp not a hope of that before Sat though

Hope everythings alright mate
  • Options
    A few words from Richard Murray about what the frigging hell is going on down at the Valley at the moment.
  • Options
    Seeing next season's Division 1 fixture list and noting that the last game of the season is Carlisle away.
  • Options

Seeing next season's Division 1 fixture list and noting that the last game of the season is Carlisle away.

Dont you mean April time... Cant have it last game of the season as that'll be cutting it close... lol!
  • Options
    3 points from the Wigan game
  • Options
    If Yann and Wiggins go to Bournemouth and Stephens to Brighton.

Then I would be delighted if Bournemouth and Brighton were relegated along with Millwall. With Palace relegated from the Prem.

Now that would make for a happy 2014.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A fridge full of Guiness, a massive curry and Una from The Saturdays.
  • Options
    A BJ, and to know we've signed Alan Judge, Billy Sharp, Chris Wood, Elliot Ward, and K.Lua Lua......
  • Options
    When I got home at 2am this morning, miserable about the Donny game, I stuck my head around the door of my 1 year old's nursery, flicked the torch of my mobile phone on him and it put it all into perspective.

I mean, if we get relegated, what chance have I got of persuading him to follow Charlton!
  • Options
    This would make me happy
  • Options
    watch a few old episodes of the belgians getting humiliated in its a knockout
  • Options
    A curry
  • Options
    Hope
  • Options
    Powell and his mob getting the push and a new man coming in who makes a few great signings straight away.
  • Options
    A shag with Angelina Jolie while she wore a charlton scarf, to keep it relevant to charlton
  • Options

Sorry to hear that NLA, I hope its nothing serious. Something like that puts it all in perspective and you realise just how unimportant football is.

I hope she gets well soon.