Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would make you happy right now?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Chris Powell leaving out of principle, and Richard Murray put up against a wall and shot.
  • Options
    A night with nigella Lawson. Get her to cook me dinner, get a few drinks down her scrag, a few liveners up her bugle, then f*cking ruin her
  • Options
    Yann and SCP to stay, a striker and a crunchie
  • Options
    Reza, Chris Wood and Jackson in up front. Gradel for the wing. Stephens and Wiggins to stay. Powell could manage that lot to survival. Any less and we are gone.
  • Options
    "Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers ?" Del Griffith
  • Options
    Another takeover. Come back Josh Harris!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lottery win
  • Options
    I see on BBC Fulham are trying to sign a striker,so perhaps we will get Darren Bent to buy or loan.
  • Options
    Winning Euromillions on Friday...buying out RD and keeping CP, Yann, Wiggy to start with, fixing the pitch and buying a strike partner to work with Yann......then on Saturday............................
  • Options
    Jackson, Wood or Fryatt. A decent winger or 2. I have my doubts if any of this happens
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A night with nigella Lawson. Get her to cook me dinner, get a few drinks down her scrag, a few liveners up her bugle, then f*cking ruin her

Beat me to it. I was just going to subtly mention caster sugar but...

• Options
    World peace.

Failing that, some sign that we're not totally f***ed!
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2014
    Duchatelet doing the opposite of what he has done so far and significantly strengthening the team

Failing that - Waking up and finding out that Duchatelet wasn't really the owner and about to ruin the club, ripping the guts out of the team that I love on a dodgy business strategy that was never going to work. A strategy that he never intended or believed would work but didn't have the balls or the respect to tell the supporters / customers.

Red Midlands Euromillions lottery win sounds good as well.
  • Options
    What would make me happy? Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers
  • Options
    Like Bobby Ewing, I come out of the shower and find the last 8 or so years were only a dream!
  • Options
    Yann to knock on my front door right now, give me a big cuddle, and ask if he can borrow a biro whilst clutching a piece of Charlton Athletic headed paper.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    and writing I quit on it? It's Charlton rememeber - hope is only there to be dashed!
  • Options
    I'd still be happy with the cuddle. And the opportunity to batter his knee with a rolling pin or something. Try getting through your medical now me old mucker, you're stuck with us!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What would make me happy right now?

Yann staying, Scarlett Johansson and Simeon Jackson. In that order.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 out of 3 do you?
  • Options
    I hate the thought of Yann leaving but as others have said these things happen when 32 year-old players are nearing the end of their contracts and someone offers them a better deal - that's football.

However, if we don't bring in at least three good Championship level players then I will be mightily pissed off.
  • Options
    A morning roll around with nigella Lawson. Then kick her out of bed to make lunch.
  • Options
    1. New Contracts for CP and his staff maybe a addition of a attacking/finishing coach to work on phases of play in the final third, Hughes gets a coaching role.
    2. New Contacts for Hamer, Alnwick, Jackson, Morrison, Wiggins & Kermorgant
    3. Confirm the signing of Parzyszek and Bakambu then maybe look at 2 more signings left/right winger and centre-mid.
    4. Send Sordell back, and loan out fringe players for their own benefit. Pritchard, Cook, Gower maybe couple of u21s those who haven't experienced first team football yet.
    5. Have a decent look at Koc and see how he compares to Harriott, Consider Holmes-Dennis/Fox/Daniel as a back up to Wiggins.
  • Options
    I still want a curry