Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options
    *tune of heart break*

Peter Ohhh Peter Parsley he scores the goals for me
  • Options
    He came here for a cleaners job, Parsley Parsley

But Chris Powell got him playing up top. Parsley Parsley

He was a blue his 6ft 2, he will score the goals for me and you

Peter Parsley Charltons number 9

• Options
    He looks a decent player tbh. Him and Yann would be a good combo :(
  • Options
    The new Michael Smith.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    @MattBonner4 haha thanks! English is no problem

He can speak english

@piotrP30
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The new Michael Smith.

Mikel Smidt
  • Options
    There was concrete interest from Portugal and France, but Piotr Parzyszek continues his career in England. Polish striker De Graafschap signed Friday a contract for 4.5 years at Charlton Athletic.

"They have taken me a long time," responds the twenty attacker to Voetbal International. "After negotiations with Nantes came to nothing, they have caught on. They wanted me first take in the summer, but now see me as a direct reinforcement.

Parzyszek this season with sixteen hits top scorer of the county. There was a long time a lot of interest. "Therefore, it does feel like a liberation," continues Parzyszek. "Interest is nice, but if it does not help, you have not much to it. Playing in England has always been a dream. Moreover, the choice of Charlton is one of perspective. I can well develop and make me play minutes. '

Parzyszek was born in Poland, but moved at a young age to the Netherlands. He made since 2007 part of the youth of the county. "It's my cluppie and goodbye will not be easy. Fortunately, I have the club in this way can also deliver. "Financially much

The county reportedly receives 700 thousand euros for the striker, who Friday medically verified and will then join the selection of Charlton Athletic. Who then prepares for the away match against Wigan Athletic on Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    700 thousand Euros…whats that like £600k?
  • Options
    That's great - Nantes are 8th in a rapidly improving Ligue 1 and I can only think he must be a tidy talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So, that's two quotes (from CP and PP) that suggest we've been after this fella for a while - certainly before RD bought the club. Interesting.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    What "stable of forwards" was that CP ? One thoroughbred, a couple of knackered donkeys and a couple of untested colts...
  • Options
    Have a friend who's a big De Grafschap fan and he really rates this guy. Was surprised he was coming to us, as rumour had it that he would end up at a bigger club.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Have a friend who's a big De Grafschap fan and he really rates this guy. Was surprised he was coming to us, as rumour had it that he would end up at a bigger club.

Perhaps our Roland has just bought De Graafschap?

;o)

• Options
    hes posted a photo of a plane ticket to london gatwick 'new life, new adventure'
  • Options
    just posted on twitter:

Piotr Parzyszek ‏@PiotrP30 Protected Tweets 3m
    New life, new adventure! ⚽️
  • Options
    and there is a picture of an easyjet ticket to london gatwick tonight at 7.45
  • Options
    His phone could do with a charge...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2014

if i get a ball 50 m from opponents goal I'll show you nothing.
    A bit worrying given the way we play.
    That did give me a chuckle, have we been within 50 metres of goal in the last two games.

• Options
    Addick90 said:

So we've signed him and he's not even in the country ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Addick90 said:

I am pretty sure things like that can be done through fax. It's not veen confirmed yet. I didn't think you could sign a contract until after your medical anyway...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Addick90 said:

Still abit worried this isn't over the line yet. Really want this one to go through
  • Options
    Same, he seems to really want to play for Charlton too, he seems really excited about it
  • Options
    The fact he has a plane ticket to London is very positive though
  • Options
    Lets hope the taxi driver isn't a Millwall fan and taps him up on the way!
  • Options
    When Richard Cawley tweeted that there were 4 new faces at the training ground today, I assumed this guy was one of them. Obviously not.

Looks like it's going to be another busy day tomorrow.

His initial tweet - 'Four new faces at #cafc training ground....'
    His reply when asked about them - 'I don't know all of them. Just told that there were four new players there.'