Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

Comments

• Options

Whoever plays tomorrow we're gonna get fucked at Wigan. I just think that we're gonna have to write that game off. All the new faces need time to bed in and Birmingham at The Valley is when our season restarts. Just hope the others around us have a bad day tomorrow.

This I rekon

• Options
    DRAddick said:

Isn't a Parzyszek a measurement of distance in Battlestar Gallactica?

Frak, I think you might be right!
  • Options
    Peter Parsley passed his medical, but is having second thoughts about signing.

He's just seen the state of the pitch.

• Options
    Where the peters is this man at! Are we still getting him!
  • Options

Whoever plays tomorrow we're gonna get fucked at Wigan. I just think that we're gonna have to write that game off. All the new faces need time to bed in and Birmingham at The Valley is when our season restarts. Just hope the others around us have a bad day tomorrow.

This I rekon

Being Charlton it's also the sort of game we might turn up to and give a good show. If the players are behind Powelly, they'll want it. One thing is for sure, the team selection will be interesting.
  • Options

ross1 said:

If that is true Paddy then Sky have got it wrong again, as it was them that said about another player, that he had to sign by midday for his new club to play tomorrow

I believe I read it on the BBC website. About an hour ago.

If I see it again, I'll post it.

Can't find it - maybe the sky are right and the BBC were wrong and deleted it?

I might tweet a few journos and find out.
    Just found Cawley mentioned it on Twitter this morning:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 5h - Players signed today eligible to play at weekend. No matter how late in window they sign
  • Options
    From Cawley: Not sure if been confirmed yet as a #cafc deal, but Piotr Parzyszek trained with club this morning. Sounds done and dusted.
  • Options
    This will be some signing, a real signal of intent from the owner.
  • Options
    red_murph said:

This I rekon

Being Charlton it's also the sort of game we might turn up to and give a good show. If the players are behind Powelly, they'll want it. One thing is for sure, the team selection will be interesting.
    CP might have to start early writing out the teamsheet, spelling could be a problem!

• Options
    Be interesting to see if he could start tomorrow with Reza then...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play both new strikers tomorrow regardless, Church will play I would have thought.
  • Options
    His surname is pronounced as partycheck
  • Options
    no it is not, it is

par-slee
  • Options
    I think he'll start tomorrow, Dutch leagues have been back more recently
  • Options
    BIG BIG signing
  • Options
    Another on a 4 and a half year deal

• Options

Only 6 foot 3.

Not tall enough.

• Options
    Welcome news.

Let's hope he carries on banging in the goals for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140131-piotr-parzyszek-completes-charlton-move-1331200.aspx

“I’m really happy to be here,” he said, in an interview with CAFC Player.

“When I was young I always watched Charlton play in the Premier League.

“I remember players like Matt Holland. It was a big club then and it is still a big club now. For me it is a dream to play here.”

Parzyszek has scored 16 goals in 20 games for the Dutch club this season and has previously been linked with moves to S.L. Benfica along with a number of Premier League sides.

The Poland U21 international came through the ranks at De Graafschap and made his first-team breakthrough last season when he made 19 starts and scored 10 times.

His form continued in the end-of-season play-offs where he scored three times in four starts and the six-foot, three-inch forward has hit the ground running this term as well.

Sounds exciting... Sounds like he's almost a fan of the club
  • Options
    Finally. Looks happier than Yann did in his picture
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Only 6 foot 3.

Not tall enough.

Disagree, bit too tall for my liking

• Options
    Yann WHO!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options

As I mentioned before, looks a lot happier than Yann did holding that Bournemouth shirt.

Wonder if he really did watch Matt Holland play?
  • Options
    Seems he really wants to be here, keep banging them in Pete
  • Options
    Welcome on board Polish Pete, erm are we sure he's Polish?
  • Options
    That haircut will frighten a few defenders.
  • Options
    Good, now another 4 please.