Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The fans that go to Wigan deserve...

2»

Comments

• id settle for E
  • Who's now going to Wigan that previously wasn't to see all of our new signings?
  • Can I have (a), will be following the match thread. ;-)
  • Seems quite appealing now. Interesting to say the least. I've got my Birmingham ticket I'm happy.
  • I'm going, don't want anything but a good day filled with booze and at least a point
  • I'm going, don't want anything but a good day filled with booze and at least a point

I'm with you there brother!!
  • (H) sectioning, psyche assessment and indefinite free mental health care

(A) isn't available - as in it is engaged/occupied/position full/taken (remarkably flat top head allows iPhone webrowsing and forum comments)

I'm going, don't want anything but a good day filled with booze and at least a point

This and this think tomorrow is going to turn out to be a special
    que game being postponed
    Bring on the 09.43

• Well i'm going so i'm gunna choose A... but the reality is somewhere between C and E.
  • Surely can claim @efund on tickets under trade discriptions act as was purchased it was Classed as match !
    Now it's just a farce
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely can claim @efund on tickets under trade discriptions act as was purchased it was Classed as match !
    Now it's just a farce

You can spend your refund on another white flag to wave ;-)
  • Essex_Al said:

Who's now going to Wigan that previously wasn't to see all of our new signings?

I am. I booked my coach ticket at five to five this afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing one or two of our new signings.

I am, however, expecting to see us get beaten by more than one goal!
  • clb74 said:

I'm going, don't want anything but a good day filled with booze and at least a point

que game being postponed
    Bring on the 09.43

9:43 indeed

• Free pie n pint would be nice
  • clb74 said:

que game being postponed
    Bring on the 09.43

Four more in the 9.43 club. As for what we deserve, nothing. We're Charlton, we aren't in this for the glory !
  • se9addick said:

clb74 said:

que game being postponed
    Bring on the 09.43

Four more in the 9.43 club. As for what we deserve, nothing. We're Charlton, we aren't in this for the glory !
    Spot on, you go because you want to (and can afford it), glory doesn't come into it.