Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting a bit lively - Jimmy Stone (CAFC Media) vs Mick Collins

124»

Comments

• Options

Michael Collins dad? He is well old

Steady Pat is my cousin and I'm catching him up rapidly.

• Options
    DRF said:

SD knew better than to post what he did rick

How long did he work at the club remind me

Everyone of a certain age knows of steve dixon and when he posted it he knew people would react and believe it

Now if as I have said from the start it was posted in genuine mistake because it was third hand nonsense then put out a oops barking up the wrong tree

The tweet was here as quick as a flash yet no one posted the ooops one

If someone has told him bullshit it would have to be someone he trusted and who he genuinely thought would be in the know

And if that's the case why, why do that to SD

It was trouble making straight and simple if it was fed to steve in that way

The difference with yann is loads of people knew it and that was before I even posted it

People at the club low and high ranking

People close to scp knew it yet no one posted it till he had gone the only reason I posted it was to say hold up why is RD getting all the flack

Players knew it

Yann to bournemouth was well publicised on here and was discussed at length people in pm knew what stage it was at

And when it was posted by SD it was instantly said

If people on here know where yann is how can powell not

So you may think that this is perfectly normal and acceptable I don't

I think and I don't believe I am alone that there are people intent on undermining and trying to cause bits of discontent against this board and I think powell is being used as much as a pawn in some respects as fans

You may not agree but a conspiracy theory it is not

Do you not think that if senior members of the new board read the post from steve they may wonder where such info came from especially if it had been true

Powell needs protecting enough from those with agendas against him the mgr let alone those who like him

I think and I don't believe I am alone that there are people intent on undermining and trying to cause bits of discontent against this board and I think powell is being used as much as a pawn in some respects as fans.

You may not agree but a conspiracy theory it is not

Whilst I don't wish to make any comment on the content of this post, you may like to look up the definition of a conspiracy theory.
    If you want people to think you're not a conspiracy theorist, try not to sound so much like a swivel-eyed loon.
  • Options
    What's a swivel eyed loon
  • Options

What's a swivel eyed loon

Our new goalie?