Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nightclubs in London

2»

Comments

• Options
    HandG said:
    Danepak said:
    Had some crazy nights/mornings in the early to mid 2000s at The Egg, The End, Turnmills and Fabric.
    Stand out sets would be from Ivan Smagghe and Craig Richards.

Went to all of those too except Fabric. Gurnmills was dark, dingy and bloody brilliant. The End was an after party venue wasn’t it? Then settling back at someone’s house for another 10 hours of partying. Oh to be young and free again....
    Turnmills was the best night in London early-mid 2000’s. Tall Paul etc. Remember Benny Bennasi tearing the arse out of it on an early set and it was ridiculous. There used to be a bloke in there early 40’s that danced like a teapot, every week without fail. Good times.
  • Options
    HandG said:
    PopIcon said:
    Completely unrelated, but I used to go to an indie nightclub in the late 90s called Kaleidoscope, . The DJs were Erol Alkan and a Charlton supporter called John Sterne, cannot for the life of me remember his DJ name. Really nice guy, he was a couple of years older than me and would let me tag along with his mates to matches around 93/94.
    For my years I thought it was @Rothko on CL.
    I remember Kaleidoscope well - loved and still do love all that music. A very sensitive fire alarm if I remember rightly which was a proper momentum killer...
    How could you tell the difference?
  • Options
    I feel very old 
  • Options
    I take it the Fellowship Inn and Apples &Pears are no more?