Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal vs. The Nigels

Anyone else tuned in for this? Arsenal looking very neat and tidy so far but disappointingly the Croyden Cringe-inducers looking very organised so far.

Surprised to see Chamakh playing as I thought he was on loan. His Barnet has to be one of the worst ever conceived, it's like a Mulhawk or something and looks like he styles it with Vaseline.

Comments

• Options
    Pulis will keep them up. Pains me to say it, but I don't see them going down with him in charge. Although he is an arsehole, so suits them nicely.
  • Options
    Great support from them. They really have upped their game in that respect whether you like the whole Ultras thing or not.
  • Options
    Arsenal fans must be wondering what on earth the Palace fans think they're doing making a noise at a football match
  • Options
    It's true, they're doing a lot of things right down there at the moment... Credit where it's due.

That 'We're Palace and that's the way we like it' song is still shocking though. It's the sort of American high school cheerleaders sing.
  • Options
    Palace fans have been fantastic.
  • Options
    Battle of the rejects
  • Options
    Jedinak will be off soon, only there to foul the midfielders.
  • Options
    Fuckers!!!!!
  • Options
    WSS said:

Great support from them. They really have upped their game in that respect whether you like the whole Ultras thing or not.

That was an impressive 45 mins from their fans that mob down the front with the drum have been mental , non stop bouncing and singing , constantly ... Different gravy

If we sing for a minute we give ourselves a round of applause FFS

One day we'll get a personality and have more than 20 voices singing our different old classic songs

• Options

Jedinak will be off soon, only there to foul the midfielders.

He gets away with soooo many fouls , not even sure if he got a yellow that half

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats not "personality" FFS
  • Options
    The Pulis way:

• Options
    get in there ox

were palace were wank
  • Options

WSS said:

That was an impressive 45 mins from their fans that mob down the front with the drum have been mental , non stop bouncing and singing , constantly ... Different gravy

If we sing for a minute we give ourselves a round of applause FFS

One day we'll get a personality and have more than 20 voices singing our different old classic songs

Why do you support Charlton, genuine question.

I've only ever seen you write stuff about how bad the club/fans are.

Unless of course you're engaging in some kind of massive wind up which I've fallen for, in which case fair play.
  • Options
    Oooooo
  • Options
    I say it how I see it , they're support has been decent
    I could pretend it hasn't been and ours is wonderful , will that suit

Come on Arsenal rack em up ffs
  • Options
    Possession 76 to 24 for the gunners
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Even Powell mentioned how great our support was yesterday in getting behind the team in his post match interview.

But feel free to slag us off Oohaah from the comfort of your chair.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2014
    I think OohAhh was there wasn't he? As he was at Doncaster?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OOOOOOOOHa is like a good few of our fans ---been going for ages and ages but seems to hate everything about being CAFC ?
  • Options
    2-0 feed the ox
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I was at Wigan yesterday and Donny midweek singing my heart out and losing my voice from the comfort of the grounds and spending 14 hrs driving to and from to see us lose twice

We had a great singsong yesterday but as I say being 0-1 up away from home from 3 mins onwards that's what I'd expect

Whether I'm at a Charlton game or not I think Palaces support has been mental this year , sorry if this offends

Goonerater there's plenty I hate about Charlton but there's more that I love and will always love about our club

Good weekends results in the prem considering the previous couple of matches that saw the Croydon choir rise up the table
  • Options
    So, now you cant even tell the truth without being questioned on your support for Charlton!
    Our fans (at home) are some the the worst in the country for singing. As its been said, if we sing for a mimute, we think we have done well and all clap. Without the drum, we would be shit, but for some reason even the drum seems to have dropped off this season.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    unlike some I hate palace, their muggy fans can sing and dress in black all they like. they look like right mugs with all this muggy holmsdale fanatic rubbish going on. LOL who do they think they are. They are just a two bob club who will only last one season in the premier league. They just show themselves up when they get beaten and that happens a lot. Palace are going down. LOL. ,Pulis looks like a proper Nigel in his tracksuit and trainspotting glasses.

And Kev most clubs fans are are poor at singing at home compared to away....Go to a few away games you will see that
  • Options
    Let them enjoy their place in the sun while it lasts. I'd rather them in the Premier than our delightful friends in Bermondsey any day of the week.
  • Options

The Pulis way:

How is that not a penalty?

• Options
    If that was our fans, I'd be pretty happy, apart from dressing in black and the idiot with his shirt off pounding his heart with his fist - that's just trying too hard.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

If that was our fans, I'd be pretty happy, apart from dressing in black and the idiot with his shirt off pounding his heart with his fist - that's just trying too hard.

Too bloody cold at Wigan for that.