Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal vs. The Nigels

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fair play they made a good amount of noise, still can't really respect it though as it all feels very "marketed" as everything Palace seem to do.

• Options
    "You're only here on a Groupon!"
  • Options
    Yeah they make noise, but they're so f'ing embarrassing. Fair enough if it was just kids but this is 30 something year olds dressing in uniform acting all European.

They've also taken to putting HF stickers all over where I live and spray painting 'HF O5' onto stuff, proper twattish behaviour.
  • Options
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfms_DQXTC0

This still sends shivers down my spine, great support.
  • Options
    Why all this palace love you lot need to get a grip. Not proper charlton fans clearly
  • Options
    I've grown apathetic towards Palace this season, I'm not really bothered whether they stay up. However, I then think of their wannabe ultra crap, matching black pyjamas, scarfs saying 'Forza Palace', pathetic videos, lame chants, then things like taking a disco light to Watford and their claims of being the Pride of South London. **** 'em.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Why all this palace love you lot need to get a grip. Not proper charlton fans clearly

Charlton fans support Charlton. Not waste their time hating a team in another division.

Hating Palace doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else
  • Options
    With regards to the game, thought Palace were absolute shit, only one intention to not concede (until they did).

Exactly the type of anti football that will drive fans away. Thought it was telling that there was a number of empty seats in the Arsenal end.
  • Options

With regards to the game, thought Palace were absolute shit, only one intention to not concede (until they did).

Exactly the type of anti football that will drive fans away. Thought it was telling that there was a number of empty seats in the Arsenal end.

I only saw highlights but Jerome missed an absolute sitter to make it 1-1.

If he'd scored that they'd have got a fecking point for sure.
  • Options

You've just described our game at Wigan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mike said:

You've just described our game at Wigan
    Lol, I just read the original message again and you are spot on.
  • Options
    The thing about their support at that game is:

Looked like knobs dressed in black
    Did make some noise though
    The clubs clearly had contact about where to house these fools as they were all together at the front with space for the drum and in a prominent TV place
    So someone at palace is organising this from within the club
  • Options
    Yes, they make noise - no denying that. However, its about as authentic as canned laughter. If you have ever looked at their forums or spoken to them about it, they generally seem to be more interested about how it looks on TV, what commentators said about it etc. rather than actually doing it for the sake of getting behind the team. Attention seeking more than anything.
  • Options
    Bear in mind that for own erstwhile Red Div; our own fans moaned about the speed they sang at, the songs they sang and where they sat.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

The clubs clearly had contact about where to house these fools as they were all together at the front with space for the drum and in a prominent TV place

Don't they just stand and up and go where they like, like every other club does to get an atmosphere going.
  • Options
    It must be pretty nice to be able to turn out and support your team at the likes of the emirates.

It was only last season they failed to sell out at our place...
  • Options

PL54 said:

Don't they just stand and up and go where they like, like every other club does to get an atmosphere going.
    No, it's a known thing that they have contacts in the club to secure tickets together at games. They did the same for the playoff final

• Options
    Jarman said:

It was only last season they failed to sell out at our place...

You sure about that?
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

unlike some I hate palace, their muggy fans can sing and dress in black all they like. they look like right mugs with all this muggy holmsdale fanatic rubbish going on. LOL who do they think they are. They are just a two bob club who will only last one season in the premier league. They just show themselves up when they get beaten and that happens a lot. Palace are going down. LOL. ,Pulis looks like a proper Nigel in his tracksuit and trainspotting glasses.

And Kev most clubs fans are are poor at singing at home compared to away....Go to a few away games you will see that

hahaha! love it! fucking surrey muppets. only thing that pissed me off last season was losing to them muppets when we deserved at least 4 points from em
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    3,217 (2nd bottom at the time) palace fans made it to The Valley for the live Friday night match last season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3,217 (2nd bottom at the time) palace fans made it to The Valley for the live Friday night match last season

I admit, you are more of a nause on this subject than AB is on his.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

What is the capacity in the JS? - They didn't sell out
  • Options
    brighton brought 3,385 to us last season
  • Options

brighton brought 3,385 to us last season

ok, that must be about capacity then, we sold out at palace and I reckon we would have done on that Friday night on sky or not

• Options
    taken off there forum under the good bad and ugly thread

The Good, Fantastic support from our travelling support.
    The Bad, Piss poor arsenal support.
    The ugly, horrible muggy Palace fans kicking off at Highbury station. I have seen lots of trouble over the years at footie and it was all part of the experience but the t***s that are following our club that want to attack Arsenal fans that have kids with them can fcuk right off. Not isolated there was a mob of at least 25 palace that wanted to fight anyone that supported Arsenal. wrongeuns.