Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flappy Bird

Im sure this may get flagged by certain people but for anyone looking to kill time or fancies a challenge, download the flappy birds game. Guaranteed itll get some of you hooked wanting to chuck your phone through your tv :)

Comments

• Options
    Posted about this on the apps thread! Currently best of 45 and thats taken me almost a week :(
  • Options
    im on 51 atm, its so addictive!
  • Options
    can't even get it through the first gate and deleted within 5 mins of loading
  • Options

can't even get it through the first gate and deleted within 5 mins of loading

exactly this. poxy game.
  • Options
    Ridiculously annoying ridiculously addictive ridiculously funny monster 6 gates after 3 hrs
    How the hell does anyone achieve 50+ gates ...respect ;)
  • Options
    It is the lucifer of all games.
  • Options
    My best is 9 ffs
  • Options
    I thought with the title that this was going to be another thread about Thuram.
  • Options
    Youngest lad best is 59 and wife's is 12. I don't indulge, good job because the screaming and cursing from just the two of them over the past couple of days has been enough!
  • Options
    Seems like a silly game to me & has turned most of my pals into zombies. what ever happend to good old fashioned chit chat
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

My best is 9 ffs

I dream of 9 Greenie ;)!!
  • Options
    Thought this was gonna be a 1920's would ya?, thread.
  • Options
    Got 3 on my first go and thought it was gonna be easy.
    Only played for 10 mins in the loo at work but best is only 6.
  • Options
    Cheers 'cause I often find myself thinking that I'm feeling too relaxed and need to wind myself up to the point of wanting to throw my phone through my tv :-)
  • Options
    Stuck on 9, so frustrating, had a good crack at it at work today aswell
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    My youngest lad's PB now 87. I'm sure his homework must be suffering.
  • Options
    Been struggling all day. The one good run I have and the boss starts walking over to me but I carry on. Got up to 6 in the end but could have had more.
  • Options
    26 so far
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've got 43 so far, there's a technique behind it.
  • Options
    7 is my highest.
  • Options
    My best is 1
  • Options

I've got 43 so far, there's a technique behind it.

clearly…. and its one a lot of us seem to be lacking :) !!!
  • Options
    Colleague in office achieved 281. Dunno whether to say well done or get a life!
  • Options
    The game has also been removed from App Store, people are bidding vast amounts of money for devices with the game on despite it being very basic and there being clones with similar names already released and actually at the top of the App Store charts.
  • Options
    Yeah guy who developed it is just some normal guy in a village in Vietnam. The vietnamese have a very different look on money and fame, it's something that should be avoided or hidden. Poor guy probably can't deal with it.
  • Options

Yeah guy who developed it is just some normal guy in a village in Vietnam. The vietnamese have a very different look on money and fame, it's something that should be avoided or hidden. Poor guy probably can't deal with it.

I'm not having a dig at you as I have read this in other places but that is bollocks. If he felt bad he could help lots of poor people in Vietnam, as he is earning $50,000 a day from the game. It's a legal issue.
  • Options
    sseaddick said:

I'm not having a dig at you as I have read this in other places but that is bollocks. If he felt bad he could help lots of poor people in Vietnam, as he is earning $50,000 a day from the game. It's a legal issue.
    You sound very sure but he strongly denied it was a legal issue.

I don't see what feeling immense pressure from public scrutiny has to do with giving money away to charity?

He's a one man team, he makes the game but also does admin, PR, accounts, everything. I'll bet he was getting a million phone calls a day and couldn't handle it in the end.

If I was making $50,000 a day I'd probably hire some people rather than take an immensely successful product down... But to each their own.
  • Options
    My current best is 236, which is certainly nothing to be proud about.