Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where will you watch the World Cup?

2»

Comments

• Options

JWADDICK said:

I won't, really could not give a toss about National side any longer.

Really dont understand this attitude at all i bet you walk around with your Spain/Brazil shirt on while the World Cup is on.
    Then again, England doesnt need support from pondlife like you.
    I don't understand it either. Charlton aren't going to win the league or cup this year but its so easy to turn your back the national team i suppose and pretend you're above it. Shame.
  • Options
    Oh sod it Chizz, any more spaces free?
  • Options
    I will be watching it in the in laws pub which is bell end free
  • Options
    Will be on my stag the night of the Italy game. If I'm still concious at 11pm, will be watching in the pub with about 12 others, should be a good end to the weekend.
  • Options

JWADDICK said:

Really dont understand this attitude at all i bet you walk around with your Spain/Brazil shirt on while the World Cup is on.
    Bit strong isn't it?

If the bloke doesn't want to support the England team in the World Cup then that's up to him, doesn't make him "Pondlife" - a tag normally reserved for Paedophiles and Drug Dealers.
  • Options

Will be on my stag the night of the Italy game. If I'm still concious at 11pm, will be watching in the pub with about 12 others, should be a good end to the weekend.

I'd record it if I were you...
  • Options

JWADDICK said:

Bit strong isn't it?

If the bloke doesn't want to support the England team in the World Cup then that's up to him, doesn't make him "Pondlife" - a tag normally reserved for Paedophiles and Drug Dealers.
    Blimey, which convent school did you go to?
  • Options

JWADDICK said:

Bit strong isn't it?

I think its too strong for paedophiles or drug dealers, that term should be reserved exclusively for Millwall fans
  • Options

JWADDICK said:

Bit strong isn't it?

Blimey, which convent school did you go to?
    One where they taught us manners and civility.

Let's leave it there out of respect for those that run this place.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Will not watch it all any where England wont win so the sooner they go out the better.

Charlton are not going to win the league, or the cup, so why bother supporting them then?

And even if you really don't care about your national team, why can't you be happy for others who do want to see them do well, why is it a problem to you if they do progress?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Derek1952 said:

Will not watch it all any where England wont win so the sooner they go out the better.

What if they reach the Final? What would you want then? Because they won't go out any sooner if they win or lose. So, would you support England if they got to the Final?

• Options
    Chizz said:

I'd record it if I were you...
    Haha yeah, good idea!
  • Options

JWADDICK said:

I have to say that watching England is not a thing of beauty or high excitement - it's more akin to a visit to the dentist as you know you should do it but can't wait for it to be over!

I thought the 'pond life' comment was way over the top as JW is clearly a dissatisfied customer when it comes to England and sexy football.