Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

Comments

• Options

as I said had no issue with his kid wearing a arsenal shirt

but this I do have an issue with

OMG Paulie I know what you mean, I can't believe he's gone for grade 1 on the top and those beard highlights just aren't coming through at all are they?
  • Options

Are you going to complain about Jackson and Solly supporting Arsenal? It's the same thing.
  • Options

Are you going to complain about Jackson and Solly supporting Arsenal? It's the same thing.
    No supporting a club is one thing, but not wearing another teams jacket, shows no respect to us
    What a load of bollocks - so if you worked for Nike should you never wear anything with Adidas on it?

Or if you worked for McDonalds would you never eat in Burger King?

He's off duty, he can wear what he likes and support who he likes.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    I can understand using twitter, but who on earth bothers following reserve championship footballers on snapchat???
  • Options

I can understand using twitter, but who on earth bothers following reserve championship footballers on snapchat???

someone on facebook
  • Options

No supporting a club is one thing, but not wearing another teams jacket, shows no respect to us
    What a load of bollocks - so if you worked for Nike should you never wear anything with Adidas on it?

as has been said on here many times footballers can not be compared to real life
    people who work at nike don't earn thousands a week, don't have thousands of fans cheering there name, don't have people looking up to them
  • Options

as has been said on here many times footballers can not be compared to real life
    people who work at nike don't earn thousands a week, don't have thousands of fans cheering there name, don't have people looking up to them
    Only of you don't live in the real world.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm getting déjà vu here-every thread I look at ends with Paulie being told to get a life (or words to that effect).....
  • Options

OMG Paulie I know what you mean, I can't believe he's gone for grade 1 on the top and those beard highlights just aren't coming through at all are they?
    he obviously paid no attention to what I told him
    If he never listened to me. he probably has never listened to Luzon either
    Or your nan
  • Options

Sorry but look at the Diego Poyet thread
    Pretty much every post says u can't compare footballers to normal jobs

But this is just a case of me saying it so Its gotta be slagged off
  • Options
    I said the same when Waggy wore a tranmere shirt and at the time found it a piss takeand I still do , I got battered for it then, you will now that's the way it is when you have an opinion on something Paulie, don't take it too heart as at the end of the day wtf does it matter if people disagree with you on something, if you put your thoughts or opinions out there much the same as young calimessi wearing the shirt it's because you want too and fuck everyone else. It's your opinion either say it and stick by it or keep it too yourself and have no adverse or positive reaction back

In simple terms say what you want and don't give too shits about the reaction
  • Options

Sorry but look at the Diego Poyet thread
    Pretty much every post says u can't compare footballers to normal jobs

But this is just a case of me saying it so Its gotta be slagged off
    Paulie, me old muker, I'd never slag something off just because you said it... I'm slagging it off because it's a stupid opinion.

• Options
    To me though, this is a case of Callum seeing the reaction to his son wearing an Arsenal kit and trying to provoke another reaction, which is why I find this picture a lot more pathetic than the other one.
  • Options
    Why would his young son support Arsenal if he supports West Ham ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Why would his young son support Arsenal if he supports West Ham ?

His son looks about three, I doubt he supports anyone !
  • Options
    I just think he's not very bright at all which i doubt is a shock to anyone. Couldn't care less what he wears in his own time or what team he supports. But on an end of season lap of honour you don't have to be a rocket scientist to simply stick your kid in your teams kit with your name and number on the back to endear yourselves to the home supporters.
  • Options
    The thing is, he supports Arsenal so there must be a reason for him wearing this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Footballers are well know for their awful taste in clothes...
  • Options
    Maybe Poyet gave it to him as he doesn't get much use out of it himself?
  • Options
    T said:

I just think he's not very bright at all which i doubt is a shock to anyone. Couldn't care less what he wears in his own time or what team he supports. But on an end of season lap of honour you don't haand support him should respect that especially when representing e to be a rocket scientist to simply stick your kid in your teams kit with your name and number on the back to endear yourselves to the home supporters.

Agree 100%. He plays for and is paid by Charlton (us). He, and family members he chooses to bring along, should respect and show support and unity when presenting themselves to those whom support him and pay his wages.
  • Options
    CH promised so much but has delivered so little and personally that is what annoys me so much about him.
    I feel that at the moment his level is league 1.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Simonsen said:

For those long enough in the tooth....think back to Easter 1984 Palace v Charlton at Selhurst when we wore Palace's 1983 home kit because our away kit clashed. Good job the internet didn't exist then.

Okay... so... about that Callum Harriott...
    Ah. Cut and paste to relevant thread....(I must've pressed the wrong button, innit).
  • Options

The thing is, he supports Arsenal so there must be a reason for him wearing this.

Poyet has recommended him to Big Sam and Arsenal are in the hunt!
  • Options
    id say my thoughts post season last yr and pre season this are on the money , needs to look inside and find where his focus has gone ary , very talented but lack of concentration and confidence imo
  • Options
    I've always thought his main trouble was the lack of a football brain ?

Was it the Watford game away when on his own line just left of our goal he took a wild swing at the ball and it went towards the penalty box.
    When i was coaching a team if any of the U10 did this during training we stopped the game and discussed why that was the wrong ball to play.
    He is beyond parody at times.
    what was Callum doing when he got injured in his last game at the valley a few weeks ago ? (i really want to cheer him not laugh at him)

I have no problem with a player proving me wrong when i can't see their talent,
    The 45th and 46th game of 2013/14 he did fine (but the rest ?)
    This season he has gone back.

But when i go and see the U21, and he is the weakest team player there i do start to wonder.

• Options

I've always thought his main trouble was the lack of a football brain ?

Was it the Watford game away when on his own line just left of our goal he took a wild swing at the ball and it went towards the penalty box.
    When i was coaching a team if any of the U10 did this during training we stopped the game and discussed why that was the wrong ball to play.
    He is beyond parody at times.
    what was Callum doing when he got injured in his last game at the valley a few weeks ago ? (i really want to cheer him not laugh at him)

I have no problem with a player proving me wrong when i can't see their talent,
    The 45th and 46th game of 2013/14 he did fine (but the rest ?)
    This season he has gone back.

But when i go and see the U21, and he is the weakest team player there i do start to wonder.

This pretty much sums up my view on Callum.

I thought at the end of the last season that he had finally made it into the 1st team.

Only for his career to have seem to have taken a huge leap backwards...
  • Options
    When Avory named the mentally strong academy players in the first team, he wasn't mentioned. I think that says it all