Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Harriott

Comments

• Options
    He will end up in Lge1 or 2 and then vanish if he doesn't wake up to the opportunity he has right now, if there's one club screaming out for a player like he could be it's us
  • Options
    Lge1 or 2. Is that a shortened version of Standard Leige first and second teams.?
  • Options
    It must have been devastating for Callum to have had this hanging over him. I hope he gets his life back  on track.
  • Options
    Thoughts with Callum. She should go to prison. 
  • Options
    So did he sleep with the girl consensually?!

it’s seriously messed up it took this long to get sorted and god knows what it’s done to his family life 

girls like this are pure evil
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    So did he sleep with the girl consensually?!

it’s seriously messed up it took this long to get sorted and god knows what it’s done to his family life 

girls like this are pure evil
    The biggest issue is how long it took to get to court - helps nobody.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The criminal justice system is collapsing at the moment, with horrendous delays in getting cases to court
    Mason Greenwood hasn't even been charged yet.  Has been on bail for six months.  
  • Options
    Shocking delays in our legal system for the innocent and the guilty:

Without getting into the morals of sexual encounters after minutes and hours of meeting, the risks are highlighted in this case.
    Why was the case brought by the CPS ?
    Because I would assume IF the woman was drunk then you get into the consent issue.

If Callum can focus on his career now and be fit in body and mind he can earn some money and he will be wiser and has gained wisdom from his personal nightmare.
  • Options
    Had no idea he had been accused of that. What a thing to go through. Hope he's able to resurrect his career.
  • Options
    Shocked that he's only 28... I thought he'd be in his thirties now.

Hopefully it means that he can recover his career at a reasonable level now

Harriott got into the 1st team at a young age. Had talent but not the football brain to perform consistently. Should be able to get back to earn a living in League 2 or National League level. In the modern 16 player game he could be a useful player; Maybe higher ?
  • Options
    Hope he is able to find a club in the coming weeks and have a steady income again. 

Imagine the last year or so would have been tough for him and the family. 

Also disappointed I wasn't up at 2:30am to see what the missing comment was...bet it was a corker. 
  • Options
    Would his fitness level be enough for Jackson to give him a trial at Wimbledon? 
  • Options
    courts have got a serious back log because of underinvestment for years from the state, compounded by covid. Justice should be done and be seen to be done quicker than it currently is.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I can't answer the question on fitness but Wimbledon and JJ would be a great place for him to resurrect his career and be close to his family. Johnnie has known Callum since he was a teenager and the days of calling himself Messi are long in the past for a chastened Harriott.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    i remember a furious jacko grabbing harriott by the shirt and practically lifting him up and throwing him away from the referee when he gave away a free kick and was complaining when we were losing vs sheff utd in that fa cup quarter final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Is he up for playing wing back then?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Leuth said:
    Is he up for playing wing back then?
    Okay, lol, oof
  • Options
    A terrible ordeal for Callum, who was one of our own. Hopefully he can get a break in the football world again. Fingers crossed for him.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    i remember a furious jacko grabbing harriott by the shirt and practically lifting him up and throwing him away from the referee when he gave away a free kick and was complaining when we were losing vs sheff utd in that fa cup quarter final.

Probably still p***** off that the clown missed a sitter in the first five minutes of the game.
  • Options
    It has been a Tory policy to defund the courts.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Awful for him to go through this.. But let's not forget he was a married man at this point and had young children.. He put himself in the situation.. 

Agreed. The moral of this story is don’t cheat on your partner. 
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Awful for him to go through this.. But let's not forget he was a married man at this point and had young children.. He put himself in the situation.. 

The law is not there to judge people's morality - some strange comments on here.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

The law is not there to judge people's morality - some strange comments on here.
    Bold assumption on my part here, I assume he was married when this happened? if he went home to his wife and kids that night rather than go off with two woman, he wouldn't have needed the law to protect him.

im glad that justice has been served and I feel sorry for him for the metal anguish this has caused him and feel sorry that his career may have been ended over this. But he could have avoided this by not putting himself in that position.

if his marriage was over, I'm still glad justice has been served and still feel sorry for him for possibly losing his career. 

Either way, I hope he can now move on and be a success at whatever he does next, inside or outside of football.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

Bold assumption on my part here, I assume he was married when this happened? if he went home to his wife and kids that night rather than go off with two woman, he wouldn't have needed the law to protect him.

im glad that justice has been served and I feel sorry for him for the metal anguish this has caused him and feel sorry that his career may have been ended over this. But he could have avoided this by not putting himself in that position.

if his marriage was over, I'm still glad justice has been served and still feel sorry for him for possibly losing his career. 

Either way, I hope he can now move on and be a success at whatever he does next, inside or outside of football.
    I love the judgmental 'he could have avoided' this tone on here.