Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2014 Premier League Darts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone take the thornton tip?
  • Options
    Barney beats MVG 7-5
    Great match.
    Barney had a chance to win it at 6-4, MVG had a chance to draw in the last leg.

Great crowd as usual
  • Options
    Any fellow Addicks darts fans going to Charlton tonight? Got a table with some pals, really looking forward to it.
  • Options
    I got a 11/2 return on the Barney/Taylor double last night happy days!
  • Options
    One dart stopped there being 4 6-6s. Almost an unreal night of darts!
  • Options
    Unbelievable night. Great night of darts. Great night for the bookies!

i had 7-5 to the Thorn in the last match and cannot believe he missed 2 darts at double 4!
  • Options
    Chisnall is such a bottle job, class player in there somewhere and has shown glimpses but bottles it on stage too much. Bring back Wade.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Chisnall is such a bottle job, class player in there somewhere and has shown glimpses but bottles it on stage too much. Bring back Wade.

Similar in that they both are bottle jobs when the pressure piles on, these days. Both quality players with no pressure.

Fancied 180s in that game just there, O10.5 legs in Newton v Taylor and and Peter Wright DnB v RvB .

Can't call Aidy or MvG's games, Aidy has huge victory's in them but not producing them atm
  • Options
    Think I'm gonna put some money Newton to beat Taylor in a minute.

Aidy is so frustrating to watch. To me he comes across too arrogant. He knows his better then all the other players and it seems like he goes into games like his gonna piss it.
  • Options
    Taylor's back, just my luck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He really is back, Newton not even at his worst and not getting a chance here. Taylors found his right mood
  • Options
    Hopefully Taylor can continue that and get into the top 4. Too good to be mid table.
  • Options
    I will be going tonight with 5 of my mates... look out for 6 lads dressed as a certain Eurovision song contest winner! Should be a right laugh!
  • Options
    Bookies go odds on its an MVG/Taylor final.

I fancy MVG to beat Barney in the final - 5/1
  • Options
    All Dutch final: MVG vs RVB
  • Options

I will be going tonight with 5 of my mates... look out for 6 lads dressed as a certain Eurovision song contest winner! Should be a right laugh!

You boys got an Irish flag with ya if not your not the only conchitas there.

What do you think of the atmosphere it's sounded really quiet on the tele but saying that most finals tend to be quieter.

• Options
    Defo seemed more subdued than normal. Well chuffed for Barney, great stuff
  • Options
    Atmosphere sterile for 90% of the whole premier league

Would have PREFERRED Michael Smith over newton. .
  • Options
    Hopefully Barney can kick on and win some more titles after last night
  • Options

Atmosphere sterile for 90% of the whole premier league

Would have PREFERRED Michael Smith over newton. .

Didn't they have some sort of noise level monitor in the early rounds? It was loud at a few venues but they must've scrapped it pretty soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a patch on the ally pally but still a great night. Fancy dress fell through unfortunately but beers flowed and I had a few bets come in! Seriously struggling today!!!
  • Options
    Over the moon for barney, so much nicer and less arrogant than MVG.

Think Taylor has had his day, seems to be sliding fast, he is looking very old too now.
  • Options

Think Taylor has had his day, seems to be sliding fast, he is looking very old too now.

Can see why you'd say that but from what I've heard MVG is one of the nicest guys in the game.
  • Options

I don't think Mvg comes across arrogant at all. Adrian Lewis on the other hand.

Agree about Taylor. No one seems to fear him anymore and they seem to relax and play their own games against him.