Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool v Arsenal

Anyone watching this. Liverpool battering Le arse.

2-0 up inside 10 and should be 4.

Comments

• Options
    If Skrtel scores every 10 minutes it could get interesting.
  • Options
    Arse all over the place. Liverpool look quality.
  • Options
    no prem scores please!!!! :-) 3-0 hahahahaha
  • Options
    could easily be five.

Liverpool still in title challenge?
  • Options
    Four!!!!!!! hhahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Four.

• Options
    Fcking hell. 4-0. Cant believe this. Are we playing the points per goal game.
  • Options
    Arsenal's season is over.

Wenger needs to take a lot of flack for buying no-one in Jan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. And that's without Suarez scoring... Shows how strong they are. Great season in the premier league in terms of top teams all being able to tear each other apart
  • Options
    I knew arsenal wouldn't last, can see there season crumbling from now.

Rodgers has literally ripped off wengers sleeping bag coat, unbuckled his belt, pulled his trousers down, and inserted his unlubricated member inside wenger.
  • Options
    Thanks for that Sseaddick!
  • Options
    Listening on 5live - can only hear the Arsenal fans singing.
  • Options
    Mertesacker is embarrassing for that 3rd goal. Not even a sunday league defender will just watch a cross pass him to the forward behind.
  • Options
    More cheating with Monreal going down clutching his ankle as if it has been chopped off after Suarez brushes his boot.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

More cheating with Monreal going down clutching his ankle as if it has been chopped off after Suarez brushes his boot.

Could've twisted it? Doesn't need to be stamped on to be injured.
  • Options
    Got 6-1
  • Options
    Wow again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't like saying 'lol' but there are exceptions, such as Arsenal being 5-0 down: lol.
  • Options
    Wilshere is the only Arsenal player showing any quality.
  • Options
    Gutted
  • Options

I know might as well call it day now. Not much point trying when you're only still in the Champions League, FA Cup and might be a massive 1 point behind 1st place after this weekend's games.

I wouldn't be putting up with that level of failure if I was an Arsenal fan.
  • Options

I know might as well call it day now. Not much point trying when you're only still in the Champions League, FA Cup and might be a massive 1 point behind 1st place after this weekend's games.

With their next 3 games being Liverpool, Man Utd and Bayern Munich. They could be effectively out of 2 of the 3 competitions if they keep playing like they have been doing.
  • Options
    And if my Auntie had a cock she'd be my Uncle.
  • Options

They will win nitto again this year.
  • Options
    Part 2.

Jenkinson starts for Arsenal, with them fielding a slightly weakened squad.

Liverpool gone full strength.
  • Options
    Straight away Liverpool have had 2 good chances and should perhaps be 1 up.
  • Options
    get in there, feed the ox. 1-0