Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool v Arsenal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Arsenal 1-5 Liverpool
    Arsenal reserves 2-0 Liverpool
  • Options
    Good news for England that the Ox is back and playing well.

If Arsenal do go onto win, surely will help Liverpool's title ambitions.
  • Options
    Would love to play the Arse at Wembley in the final.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Liverpool should be level.

Another bad decision from Webb, know referee's make mistakes but Webb seems to make more than his fair share when he is supposed to be one of the best.

Have to say, Gray is a good co-commentator.
  • Options
    When Suarez dives after every tackle, things like that is what he's going to get.

Definitely a pen, but the way he flipped over 4 times made the ref not give it.
  • Options
    Suarez would have got that second penalty if he had not gone down like he was shot by a sniper.
  • Options
    What was the Score
  • Options
    2-1 to the arse
  • Options
    cafcdan18 said:

Liverpool should be level.

Another bad decision from Webb, know referee's make mistakes but Webb seems to make more than his fair share when he is supposed to be one of the best.

Have to say, Gray is a good co-commentator.

He is, but his personality will often get in the way. He's being more humble now, which is funny as I remember when Ian Darke came back to football, and Gray talked to him like Darke was a child. Now the shoe is on the other boot.

But the humility won't last. He is a very, very unpleasant person.

• Options
    I have to say I love listening to Ian Darke. He's a cracking commentator, on a par with Martin Tyler for me.