Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man U v Fulham

I thought this was the worst choice ever for a televised game, but now I see that Fulham are winning. Funny old game etc

Comments

• Options
    If Man Utd lose here, it'll be their worst loss this entire season. Fulham were certain for relegation these past few weeks.
  • Options
    If Fulham win there will be serious questions about Moyes. Proper serious.
  • Options
    Should be 2!!
  • Options
    He's always got the Fergie story to fall back on. Seem to remember claret face have a dodgy couple of seasons at the start of his tenure at Manure. Different times though I suppose.
  • Options
    Genius, glory glory Man Utd rings out after that 45 minutes.

Moyes' gameplan seems to be; cross it from the right a million times until it goes in. Fulham must be loving it.
  • Options
    Fulham have a whole new team. last week's is on the bench .. United look pretty clueless in midfield .. just as they looked last season except they won the title
  • Options
    4/1 fulham to win worth a tenner
  • Options
    They wouldn't be doing THIS badly under Fergie. What's Moyes doing that's making them so mediocre? Sidwell ran through the middle like he was wearing an invisibility cloak. Although Mourinho probably chuckled as Mata paid no mind to defending that run.
  • Options
    januzaj should be starting hes been their best player this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can always tell when Rooney isn't on his game - he seems to overnight inherit the first touch of an elephant!
  • Options
    LOL - United 54 crosses to Fulham's one!
  • Options

You can always tell when Rooney isn't on his game - he seems to overnight inherit the first touch of an elephant!

It will take him 6 games to get up to speed. Which is why he will never light up a World Cup.
  • Options
    Isnt this Deja Vu ? - of us last week at Wigan ?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

It will take him 6 games to get up to speed. Which is why he will never light up a World Cup.
    I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Just like any player he will take a couple of games to get back to there best after injury, but what has that got to do with the World Cup?

May I remind you of euro 2004 where he was doing very well, but we went out because we are shit(especially at pens), just like we are now. That is more likely the reason he won't light up a World Cup, because of the dross around him.
  • Options
    Probably the first time in my life that I can say that we share a lot of similarities with Man Utd.

...Except they just scored.
  • Options
    Now we share a lot of similarities with Fulham.
  • Options

Isnt this Deja Vu ? - of us last week at Wigan ?

More heartbreaking when it's last last minute though !
  • Options
    Can't understand why Vidic didn't get a yellow for his challenge on Holtby. Could even have been a red. Led with with his elbow and absolutely battered him. If that's not dangerous play I don't know what is. Entirely deliberate too.
  • Options
    Bent equalises.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bent! with his trademark airplane celebration!
  • Options
    Yes benty!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Darren Bent you beauty!
  • Options
    Darren Bent Bent Bent.
  • Options
    You'd have to have a heart of stone not to find that funny.
  • Options
    Nice one Benty, always thought Fergies should have signed you when we went down.
  • Options

Nice one Benty, always thought Fergies should have signed you when we went down.

Love the bloke to bits and think he was a class player in his prime, but you must be having a laugh?
  • Options
    That was funny. How long will they give Moyes?
  • Options
    Is it wrong to celebrate a Benty goal just like I used to, even though he's played for different teams since? Proper player.
  • Options
    Poor old Moyesy, he celebrated like they'd won the league when Carrick put them 2-1 up